ADVERTISEMENT

Raise it! The Steelers win!!!

I think you are seeing the beginning of the end for Ben. You can't play qb the way he does into your 40's. It would be wise for the Steelers to start planning for the future.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Broken foot with ligament damage is my guess
I thought today's injury was more of a fluke

Reactions: TheGLOV
Just saw it flash across red zone: Mild sprain, out multiple weeks....

Bye Week in 2 weeks, probably back after that.

I honestly think they should IR Him. The season is loss and he is banged up still from his first injury.

Oakland fans should be happy with their young guys. Carr, Cooper, and Murray all look like the real deal and could be studs for years. Can't believe some thought McGloin should start over Carr. Carr looks like a young Aikman in ways.

I think you are seeing the beginning of the end for Ben. You can't play qb the way he does into your 40's. It would be wise for the Steelers to start planning for the future.

Ben still has about 5 great years left. He is still top 3 IMO when healthy. This has been just a tough year.

They defeat the much hated Oakland Raiders!!

YES!!!

Suck it Raider fans!!

And yes, I'm staying classy.

Bring back the 70's baby!!!

:p:p:D:p:p
Give it up for Antonio Brown. 17 catches for 284 yards! What a performance.

Nice that Jones went to AB after Ben got hurt. If Vick could have just followed that script the Steelers would have a couple more wins. But maybe Vick was trying to get it to AB but just isn't capable of doing it. AB can make a QB look good, so the way I look at is if AB is playing and not getting the ball, i.e. completions, then the problem is the QB....... Have to hope Jones can keep it going for a couple wins as Ben heals.

Really, it's like ARob at PSU. He made the QB's look better than they were.....

Reactions: mn78psu83
Nice that Jones went to AB after Ben got hurt. If Vick could have just followed that script the Steelers would have a couple more wins. But maybe Vick was trying to get it to AB but just isn't capable of doing it. AB can make a QB look good, so the way I look at is if AB is playing and not getting the ball, i.e. completions, then the problem is the QB....... Have to hope Jones can keep it going for a couple wins as Ben heals.

Really, it's like ARob at PSU. He made the QB's look better than they were.....

You saying Brown makes Ben look good? Ben won 2 super bowls before Brown.

You saying Brown makes Ben look good? Ben won 2 super bowls before Brown.

AB makes any QB look better, other than Vick who in the limited time I watched him seems to have very poor timing with his his receivers, as well as less than average accuracy. Ben is a great QB, but QB's can't win by themselves. By the way, the first super bowl that Ben "won" was pretty much won by the defense....

Don't get me wrong. I think Ben is as good as any QB in the NFL. But AB is as good as any WR in the league as well. ARob made McGloin and Hack look like AA college QB's, which they were not. They (McGloin as a Senior and Hack as a true Frosh) were pretty average college QB's that threw it up and ARob came down with it.

The margin for error is much smaller in the NFL and it takes both a great QB and a great WR to put up the kind of numbers that Ben and AB have put up the last couple of seasons, when Ben has been healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT