ADVERTISEMENT

Rashada NIL Law Suit

psulongago

Aug 29, 2001
Interesting the suit is against coach Napier, a departed administrator who made promises and the "money" man, NOT the University of Florida. Florida has not been happy with Napier's performance, and I see this as an excuse to get rid of Napier without paying off his contract.

Reactions: psu00
Interesting the suit is against coach Napier, a departed administrator who made promises and the "money" man, NOT the University of Florida. Florida has not been happy with Napier's performance, and I see this as an excuse to get rid of Napier without paying off his contract.
If Florida isn't named in the lawsuit why would it be a reason to get rid of him?
Not saying you're wrong but not following the logic here. If anything, wouldn't Florida being included be a reason to get rid of him as his actions jeopardized them?

If Florida isn't named in the lawsuit why would it be a reason to get rid of him?
Not saying you're wrong but not following the logic here. If anything, wouldn't Florida being included be a reason to get rid of him as his actions jeopardized them?
Looking to get rid of Napier without paying termination fee, local reports school is unhappy with performance (11 - 13). Negative publicity for University, chance to hire and pay big time coach, Napier came from smaller school. Saw report Day linked to Florida.

Looking to get rid of Napier without paying termination fee, local reports school is unhappy with performance (11 - 13). Negative publicity for University, chance to hire and pay big time coach, Napier came from smaller school. Saw report Day linked to Florida.
I doubt this gets them out of paying the contract/buyout if he's fired but maybe--should be interesting

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT