ADVERTISEMENT

Refs Strike Again at Michigan

The Big Ten issued their statement without mentioning the game.
Care to correct this incorrect statement or will you just ignore that what you say is wrong. You say you admit it when you are wrong or is that just more of your bull sheet.

Care to correct this incorrect statement or will you just ignore that what you say is wrong. You say you admit it when you are wrong or is that just more of your bull sheet.
Show me a statement where they mentioned the game and I'll admit it. The statement issued today didn't mention the game once.

"Effective immediately, the Big Ten has been approved by the NCAA to implement a modified officiating mechanic that will allow the conference to change the manner in which it officiates onside kicks by positioning the Line Judge and Head Line-Judge on the kicking team’s restraining line, thereby putting multiple officials in the best position to consistently make the correct judgment"

Show me a statement where they mentioned the game and I'll admit it. The statement issued today didn't mention the game once.

"Effective immediately, the Big Ten has been approved by the NCAA to implement a modified officiating mechanic that will allow the conference to change the manner in which it officiates onside kicks by positioning the Line Judge and Head Line-Judge on the kicking team’s restraining line, thereby putting multiple officials in the best position to consistently make the correct judgment"
As you once said and I will paraphrase, do your own flipping research, it's out there.

Oh he won't correct, or admit, his utter bullshit nonsense. Just prior to this latest bullshit, he was claiming the Rule was changed, because "they" didn't like the outcome of the correct call. But it was pointed out to him that this is utter bullshit and the Rule defining Offsides on Kickoffs (for both teams) within the NCAA Rulebook has not changed one iota - not one bit. It was also pointed out that the b1g has no ability, or authority, to change the NCAA Rulebook. But he has abandoned this utterly bullshit explanation in favor of new ones.... never admits when he is utterly and laughably wrong.... just moves onto a new, nonsensical bullshit position.

Then why call it at such a critical juncture? Almost every KO is very close. Why call it here? Don't answer, we already know it.
Because for an onside kick it is far more consequential. Just like holding is often not called when it is far from the play and is not egregious.

Oh he won't correct, or admit, his utter bullshit nonsense. Just prior to this latest bullshit, he was claiming the Rule was changed, because "they" didn't like the outcome of the correct call. But it was pointed out to him that this is utter bullshit and the Rule defining Offsides on Kickoffs (for both teams) within the NCAA Rulebook has not changed one iota - not one bit. It was also pointed out that the b1g has no ability, or authority, to change the NCAA Rulebook. But he has abandoned this utterly bullshit explanation in favor of new ones.... never admits when he is utterly and laughably wrong.... just moves onto a new, nonsensical bullshit position.
Earlier, he suggested he went dark because he was working. Clearly, he does not have enough work.

If you think this is bashing me or I'm losing that's truly comical

Again, if the call was wrong no rule change is needed. You state it was wrong and move on.

You're not losing. You lost. And you are lost. That was decided long, long ago. No one's trying to "win" against you - we've all already done that. We're just in disbelief that there could be anyone as equally dumb and stubborn as you out there. Then again, every conversation with you ends up with that same thought.

Here, many people who can't stand each other, can never agree on anything and have each other on ignore, are uniting to tell you that you're wrong.

But, no, you're right that the call was correct ... so right that a major football conference, in an unprecedented move, almost immediately convened and changed how they will officiate that kind of play going forward so that they don't mess up that call ... again. That's how right you are. So right that the fact that the coordinating of officiating for the conference saying the flag shouldn't have been thrown is proof that the flag being thrown was the correct move. So right that someone conveying this message on behalf of the coordinator was not punished or corrected in any way is proof that the comment didn't happen the way he conveyed it.

Reactions: m.knox and GSPMax
If you think this is bashing me or I'm losing that's truly comical

Again, if the call was wrong no rule change is needed. You state it was wrong and move on.

You are losing and you are getting bashed. Many times over in fact.

If you make the wrong call, one will create rules to stop it from what happened again.

Why are you so thick?

It surely does. Double down on being wrong. I will be kind and give you a hint. Ah, no I won't. I want to see how many times you will deny the fact on this, then laugh at you some more.
If it exists all you have to do it is link it and I'd admit I was wrong but now you're just being your typical childish self because you can't win an argument.

You are losing and you are getting bashed. Many times over in fact.

If you make the wrong call, one will create rules to stop it from what happened again.

Why are you so thick?
You all bashing me because you aren't dealing with reality doesn't make me the loaer

I literally don't care what any of you think but you're all so upset I was right you're all doubling down on nonsense.

You're not losing. You lost. And you are lost. That was decided long, long ago. No one's trying to "win" against you - we've all already done that. We're just in disbelief that there could be anyone as equally dumb and stubborn as you out there. Then again, every conversation with you ends up with that same thought.

Here, many people who can't stand each other, can never agree on anything and have each other on ignore, are uniting to tell you that you're wrong.

But, no, you're right that the call was correct ... so right that a major football conference, in an unprecedented move, almost immediately convened and changed how they will officiate that kind of play going forward so that they don't mess up that call ... again. That's how right you are. So right that the fact that the coordinating of officiating for the conference saying the flag shouldn't have been thrown is proof that the flag being thrown was the correct move. So right that someone conveying this message on behalf of the coordinator was not punished or corrected in any way is proof that the comment didn't happen the way he conveyed it.
I lost how? My dealing with facts? Odds
You claimed the Big Ten admitted they were wrong. Provide anything that could be used in court that says they admitted they were wrong. You and I both know that doesn't exist.

Unprecedented? lol...its a minor change that has no real impact

If it exists all you have to do it is link it and I'd admit I was wrong but now you're just being your typical childish self because you can't win an argument.
For any other poster I would. But when I asked for a link from you to support your argument, you said to do your own research. Well here you are. You are so flipping smart find it. Or, are you not as informed as you think you are.

For any other poster I would. But when I asked for a link from you to support your argument, you said to do your own research. Well here you are. You are so flipping smart find it. Or, are you not as informed as you think you are.
Cool we both know it doesn't exist as I posted the statement they released. Be petty. Doesn't bother me...you're the one that is desperate for me to say I'm wrong but can't actually show anything indicating that.

Cool we both know it doesn't exist as I posted the statement they released. Be petty. Doesn't bother me...you're the one that is desperate for me to say I'm wrong but can't actually show anything indicating that.
If I give you the link, will you promise not to post under lando or any other name until Feb?
Your personality oozes pettiness, arrogance.

You all bashing me because you aren't dealing with reality doesn't make me the loaer

I literally don't care what any of you think but you're all so upset I was right you're all doubling down on nonsense.

LOL... this is the funniest shit I've ever experienced here.

You are bashing yourself dumbass.

If I give you the link, will you promise not to post under lando or any other name until Feb?
Your personality oozes pettiness, arrogance.
Because I'm wrong lol--good try
You don't have a link because it doesn't exist

Again

This is the statement

“Effective immediately, the Big Ten has been approved by the NCAA to implement a modified officiating mechanic that will allow the conference to change the manner in which it officiates onside kicks by positioning the Line Judge and Head Line-Judge on the kicking team’s restraining line, thereby putting multiple officials in the best position to consistently make the correct judgment,

LOL... this is the funniest shit I've ever experienced here.

You are bashing yourself dumbass.
Same--I'm truly enjoying you making false statements all day then trying to blame me for your stupidity
You can play it's fun for you but it's just that you can't admit I was yet again right--it's okay--someday you'll be grown up enough to own it

Same--I'm truly enjoying you making false statements all day then trying to blame me for your stupidity
You can play it's fun for you but it's just that you can't admit I was yet again right--it's okay--someday you'll be grown up enough to own it

We are right.

You are wrong.

Deny the obvious............. BWHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA

Because I'm wrong lol--good try
You don't have a link because it doesn't exist

Again

This is the statement

“Effective immediately, the Big Ten has been approved by the NCAA to implement a modified officiating mechanic t hat will allow the conference to change the manner in which it officiates onside kicks by positioning the Line Judge and Head Line-Judge on the kicking team’s restraining line, thereby putting multiple officials in the best position to consistently make the correct judgment,
Keep trying. I am correct and you are wrong on the link. There is indeed a link from the suits specifically mentioning the game. Find it and then admit you are wrong on this. Quit being lazy expecting others to do your research.

How are you right? You've acknowledged the Big Ten has never said they were wrong.

I've acknowledged that the Big Ten said a flag should have never been thrown which you clearly cannot interpret........... Hilariously I might add.

Keep trying. I am correct and you are wrong on the link. There is indeed a link from the suits specifically mentioning the game. Find it and then admit you are wrong on this. Quit being lazy expecting others to do your research.
Why would I spend time trying to find something that doesn't exists which you think proves me wrong?
This might be your dumbest attempt...when you share it I'll respond

I've acknowledged that the Big Ten said a flag should have never been thrown which you clearly cannot interpret........... Hilariously I might add.

Fleck said that not the Big Ten
The Big Ten has said nothing close to that and you know it

Why would I spend time trying to find something that doesn't exists which you think proves me wrong?
This might be your dumbest attempt...when you share it I'll respond

Because you are wrong. You've been wrong since Saturday and now you are just making a fool of yourself post by post....... Are you one of those people who like to be degraded?

Reactions: GSPMax
When I check back in the morning there won't be anything substantial--just the facts and you all crying over them

Because you are wrong. You've been wrong since Saturday and now you are just making a fool of yourself post by post....... Are you one of those people who like to be degraded?
Wrong how? You've yet to answer that
He's falsely claiming the Big Ten issued a statement mentioning the game
Like you're falsely claiming the Big Ten said a flag shouldn't have been thrown
You can continue to do this all you want--just shows how pathetic you are that you can't admit when you're wrong

It was such a great call that the Big Ten changed the rules of how the play is judged.... LMFAO....

Kilvanick, you are priceless.

Not only changed the Officiating Mechanics, but specifically stated that the changes would be made effective immediately to ensure the Rule is correctly, and consistently, applied in the future. Everybody outside of Looney-Tunes understands that this clearly means the Officiating Mechanics were modified in response to the incorrect application of the Rule.... but again, according to Looney-Tunes the b1g statement and changes clearly demonstrate that the correct call was made and PJ Fleck is a liar (Fleck just omnisciently called the changes made in the b1g statement).

Last edited:
When I check back in the morning there won't be anything substantial--just the facts and you all crying over them

There are 8 pages of substantiation, and only one nut job denying it. YOU...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Wrong how? You've yet to answer that
He's falsely claiming the Big Ten issued a statement mentioning the game
Like you're falsely claiming the Big Ten said a flag shouldn't have been thrown
You can continue to do this all you want--just shows how pathetic you are that you can't admit when you're wrong

I've answered it several times and so have others. You are too f'ing stupid to realize it.

There are 8 pages of substantiation, and only one nut job denying it. YOU...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
There isn't though--it's 8 pages of you all making false claims--like using what Fleck said and claiming the Big Ten said it.
Fleck said it--it's not in their statement which you know
It's okay--you should be used to being wrong by now.

So, the Big Ten did not say that--Fleck is saying the Big Ten did
How's that hold up in court? It's hearsay--it has no meaning.

It would hold up well. Very well.

Christ, you really like making an ass of yourself.

There isn't though--it's 8 pages of you all making false claims--like using what Fleck said and claiming the Big Ten said it.
Fleck said it--it's not in their statement which you know
It's okay--you should be used to being wrong by now.

No false claims. Just facts you won't accept. It's on you. No one else.

Reactions: GSPMax
It would hold up well. Very well.

Christ, you really like making an ass of yourself.
LOL--Fleck said he was told something and that would hold up in court
You're the dumbest person here which is amazing--that's my favorite comment ever--dead

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT