ADVERTISEMENT

Reminder: Big Ten Wrestling in 60 debut coming up @ 8:30 EST***

Wow! That was weak.

That show will need a lot of work. They need edited highlights from matches with knowledgeable commentators introducing and commenting. And they certainly should never expose those Indiana student announcers to the general population!

Could have talked about Iowa's demolition of NW, shown Rasheed's pin, shown and discussed Tsirstis' injury, and probably several other highlights and big moves from the other matches around the B1G.

A remarkably lazy production.

Rate now:

And hel
Wow! That was weak.

That show will need a lot of work. They need edited highlights from matches with knowledgeable commentators introducing and commenting. And they certainly should never expose those Indiana student announcers to the general population!

Could have talked about Iowa's demolition of NW, shown Rasheed's pin, shown and discussed Tsirstis' injury, and probably several other highlights and big moves from the other matches around the B1G.

A remarkably lazy production.

Rate now:

And half the matches were between - surprise, surprise - the Big 10s favored sons. This despite that dual being a yawn fest.

Yea, sorry guys, that was disappointing. I'd much prefer an hour of talking heads and highlights, even if they've both got corn cobs sticking out their ears.

Just watched the dvr and I'm glad I did. Not what I would call sport building entertainment. .....

I'm glad they did something, but feels cheap. Flo has 10x the production value in their white board wars and those make me want to guzzle tabasco sometimes

Just watched the dvr and I'm glad I did. Not what I would call sport building entertainment. .....

I'm glad they did something, but feels cheap. Flo has 10x the production value in their white board wars and those make me want to guzzle tabasco sometimes
I bet we can get $20/mo subscriptions to see Dunk guzzle Tabasco. Who's in?

Reactions: amalone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT