ADVERTISEMENT

Rodemaker questionable for FSU

LandoComando

Nov 29, 2021

Not good for FSU...if he doesn't play, even if they win, how does the committee evaluate FSU without Jordan?

Not good for FSU...if he doesn't play, even if they win, how does the committee evaluate FSU without Jordan?
Give it a break man. Your insufferable posts of same shit over and over. We get it you don’t like them.

Give it a break man. Your insufferable posts of same shit over and over. We get it you don’t like them.
Don't like them? I just don't want a 42-10 type game which Michigan wins.
Do you disagree that this is bad news for FSU?
Why do you like them? Can't see past 12-0?

Of course it’s bad news. However they had a good season and if everything goes to form will be in final 4. If they win they deserve to be in over teams like Texas and Ohio State who had their shots.

It is a potential concussion which is heal before a playoff game. If they win, they are in. Deal with it.

Of course it’s bad news. However they had a good season and if everything goes to form will be in final 4. If they win they deserve to be in over teams like Texas and Ohio State who had their shots.
That's an opinion not a fact...that they deserve to be in
And if it is bad news why did my post bother you? We aren't playing this weekend. These are the things that should be discussed.

They need to root for Texas as well as Washington because Oregon and Washington are more deserving of of a playoff bid than every one else including Georgia and Michigan.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
They already did this one year with OSU.
Cardale beat a top 10ish (top 12 anyway) Wisconsin team by like 50 to prove Ohio State was still worthy of consideration.
Rodemaker struggled against Florida and now get Louisville. He needs to play and play well IMO
I could be wrong but I think the committee wants a reason to leave FSU out

Pretty simple with CCGs. Conference winners go if they are

Michigan
Florida State
Georgia/Alabama
Washington/Oregon

Cannot take a one loss Georgia over a PAC12 champ so lose and they could be out.

If FSU loses and Texas wins, UT is in. Georgia will be left out unless both FSU and UT lose. Don’t think O$U has any shot unless a monumental upset (Michigan) happens which won’t.

Michigan
Florida State
Georgia/Alabama
Washington/Oregon

Cannot take a one loss Georgia over a PAC12 champ so lose and they could be out.

If FSU loses and Texas wins, UT is in. Georgia will be left out unless both FSU and UT lose. Don’t think O$U has any shot unless a monumental upset (Michigan) happens which won’t.
Ohio State is a lock if Michigan and Georgia win and FSU and Texas lose. Lock.
You can't take a 1-loss Georgia over a Pac XII champ but you can over FSU or Texas.
I think people are putting too much on CCGs given everything we've seen
The committee believes Georgia is significantly better than everyone else. If they lose a close game to Bama they'll be 4. CCGs don't carry that much more weight than every other game played during the year if we're being honest. We saw this first hand.

Michigan
Florida State
Georgia/Alabama
Washington/Oregon
don’t think Bama goes if UM, FSU, UW and Texas all win. Can’t leave out any undefeated, can’t take Bama over Texas

tOSU gets in with Georgia, UM, UW winning and Texas and FSU losing. I’d be curious about them if Oregon wins with Texas/FSU losing - I think the Committee might take Washington over them then.

don’t think Bama goes if UM, FSU, UW and Texas all win. Can’t leave out any undefeated, can’t take Bama over Texas

tOSU gets in with Georgia, UM, UW winning and Texas and FSU losing. I’d be curious about them if Oregon wins with Texas/FSU losing - I think the Committee might take Washington over them then.
Why can't you take Bama over Texas? Their resumes aren't 1 game.
I think Ohio State is easily in over Washington--the committee doesn't love Washington nearly as much as Oregon. But that would be interesting.

Ohio State is a lock if Michigan and Georgia win and FSU and Texas lose. Lock.
You can't take a 1-loss Georgia over a Pac XII champ but you can over FSU or Texas.
I think people are putting too much on CCGs given everything we've seen
The committee believes Georgia is significantly better than everyone else. If they lose a close game to Bama they'll be 4. CCGs don't carry that much more weight than every other game played during the year if we're being honest. We saw this first hand.
UGA is not losing to Bama. The SEC West is straight garbage this year. Bama is a garbage football team this year like most of the SEC. It’s not often this claim can be made about the SEC, complete garbage, but it’s undoubtedly true this year. Milroe will throw two INT’s today and UGA will suffocate Bama unless the officiating gets involved and keeps it closer than it should be. The only reason so many SEC teams are ranked this year is because of their contractual relationship with ESPN.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT