ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP- anyone watching the new Matlock series?

republion

Mar 24, 2009
I’m giving it a try based on a recommendation. Anywho, I’m 10 minutes into episode 2 and I’ll be damned if they don’t have a Penn State reference that stings like a MoFo. (Not Sandusky related).

Reactions: Obliviax
To explain, the attorney is asking for a continuance on the case and knows the hard ass judge won’t grant one. But said attorney had learned prior that the judge is a Michigan fan. So the attorney references Lloyd Car getting 2 seconds added back to the clock agains Penn State in 2005 which allows Chad Henne to throw the winning TD to Mario Manningham. 😑
Point being, all she needs is a little time added for the continuance. The judge smiles and grants it.

Reactions: LionDeNittany
To explain, the attorney is asking for a continuance on the case and knows the hard ass judge won’t grant one. But said attorney had learned prior that the judge is a Michigan fan. So the attorney references Lloyd Car getting 2 seconds added back to the clock agains Penn State in 2005 which allows Chad Henne to throw the winning TD to Mario Manningham. 😑
Point being, all she needs is a little time added for the continuance. The judge smiles and grants it.

Thus far, have found it confusing and a little dull. Will give it additional tries.

Thanks. I was having a lovely day and now I’m pissed off just thinking about how corrupt the Big Ten and Michigan both are.

• Haha
Reactions: republion
I’m giving it a try based on a recommendation. Anywho, I’m 10 minutes into episode 2 and I’ll be damned if they don’t have a Penn State reference that stings like a MoFo. (Not Sandusky related).
Yeah. Michigan fans.

If you like the series, try Elsbeth. Kind of a female Colombo in NYC.

Reactions: republion
Yeah. Michigan fans.

If you like the series, try Elsbeth. Kind of a female Colombo in NYC.
I’m not crazy about after ep 2. I thought ep 1 was interesting, but I don’t like the Law and Order crap where everything wraps up neatly after each episode. Although I know there is a long play in Matlock, which might keep me interested.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT