ADVERTISEMENT

Silas Redd

snoop-dogg-smoking-weed-but-more-weed-every-time-v0-12i8ctolbd8d1.jpg

Childish thread.

Well yeah, no shit, because Lando feels compelled to argue for the sake of arguing and always needs to have the last word which is also a mark of childishness.

When one of my kids acted that way back in the day, they were dispatched to their rooms and told to think things over, which they generally did and returned with an attitude adjustment.

But we don't have that recourse with Lando.

Well yeah, no shit, because Lando feels compelled to argue for the sake of arguing and always needs to have the last word which is also a mark of childishness.

When one of my kids acted that way back in the day, they were dispatched to their rooms and told to think things over, which they generally did and returned with an attitude adjustment.

Don't bring up my name for no reason or start random fights because you were wrong. Good luck adulting.

Yes we do, put him on ignore so everyone isn’t forced to suffer through dozens of replies to his garbage. PLEASE!!

Reactions: bison13

No it was childish starting with the original post. He left Penn State over 12 years ago. I'd honestly forgotten he existed til this popped up. A bunch of grown ass men holding a grudge against a kid in his late teens/early 20s for transferring from their football team over a decade later says more about them then Silas.

All I know is Silas Redd catches an awful lot of flack for merely repeating verbatim what FLO taught him and the rest of the team, and which ironically was celebrated by many posters whenever FLO or other players said it.

All I know is Silas Redd catches an awful lot of flack for merely repeating verbatim what FLO taught him and the rest of the team, and which ironically was celebrated by many posters whenever FLO or other players said it.

I'm sorry. What is "FLO?"

How wasn't it an attack? Was it praise?
Was it even neutral?
It was a biased attack because someone is bitter that a player made a decision he thought was best for him a decade ago.
I'm sure bringing up his drug use was meant to support his "legend" status too
Call a spade a spade. People need to own their intent
I’m calling a spade a spade: you are a fake Penn State fan.

Lighten up, Francis. It was a joke. Seriously though, I forgot about this business professional 5 minutes after he said respect my decision.

"It was a business decision." Gotta admit that didn't age well for the kid. The curious among us must wonder what would have been should he had stayed. For one, I'm pretty sure he would have played a lot more.

Lighten up, Francis. It was a joke. Seriously though, I forgot about this business professional 5 minutes after he said respect my decision.

Clearly you haven’t forgotten about him or what he said on his way out the door and it hurt your feefees.

You need to lighten up, he was 20 years old and it was over 12 years ago.

Reactions: LandoComando
No it was childish starting with the original post. He left Penn State over 12 years ago. I'd honestly forgotten he existed til this popped up. A bunch of grown ass men holding a grudge against a kid in his late teens/early 20s for transferring from their football team over a decade later says more about them then Silas.
That ship has sailed, Friend. Redd himself stated he was making a business decision. When professionals make business decisions they are subject to criticism. It’s how the real world operates.

That ship has sailed, Friend. Redd himself stated he was making a business decision. When professionals make business decisions they are subject to criticism. It’s how the real world operates.
Yeah business decisions are often criticized nearly a decade later my some random person they owed nothing to.

Yeah business decisions are often criticized nearly a decade later my some random person they owed nothing to.
Business decisions made 10 or more years ago that don’t pan out are criticized every day in America. I bet you can easily find two dozen examples alone in the Wall Street Journal every day. And dozens of random people that are owed nothing at all will make comments. You’re dumber than an end table.

Business decisions made 10 or more years ago that don’t pan out are criticized every day in America. I bet you can easily find two dozen examples alone in the Wall Street Journal every day. And dozens of random people that are owed nothing at all will make comments. You’re dumber than an end table.
Name one without looking it up...
And those that know were impacted long term by it. Redd's decision impacted no one but him.

Clearly you haven’t forgotten about him or what he said on his way out the door and it hurt your feefees.

You need to lighten up, he was 20 years old and it was over 12 years ago.
I would wish nothing but the best for Silas Redd. He certainly didn’t hurt my feelings. As I already stated, I forgot about him 5 minutes after he asked me to respect his business decision. I had to just look up the fact that he was suspended by the league twice for drug use, injured his knee and washed out after 2 partial NFL seasons. It seems like he made some bad business decisions. 20 year olds are adults and stationed all over the world defending our freedom. They should certainly be able to stand up to criticism. But I don’t know why you’re asking me to lighten up. I did not criticize him yet you rushed to his defense like he was a helpless, little boy. Actually I think that says more about you than his critics. (Which, again do not include me.)

Last edited:
Red Lobster offered all you can eat shrimp which led to their bankruptcy. You are not only dumb, you’re a glutton for punishment.
Lol...so they went bankrupt a decade ago?
Nothing about Redd leaving is recent. The consequences of that are...which is the obvious point.

When a Wall Street tycoon makes a mistake millions lose billions. Not quite the same as unknown fans getting all butt hurt.

Lol...so they went bankrupt a decade ago?
Nothing about Redd leaving is recent. The consequences of that are...which is the obvious point.
They started the shrimp promo well over a decade ago. They recently declared bankruptcy and the CEO attributed one of the critical factors was the shrimp promo. Try to keep up. And I didn’t have to look it up. Unlike you, I actually know about things useful in life. I think this is where dummies like you say LOL.

(As Lando frantically scans the internet to get up to speed on Red Lobster.)

• Haha
Reactions: LandoComando
They started the shrimp promo well over a decade ago. They recently declared bankruptcy and the CEO attributed one of the critical factors was the shrimp promo. Try to keep up. And I didn’t have to look it up. Unlike you, I actually know about things useful in life. I think this is where dummies like you say LOL.

(As Lando frantically scans the internet to get up to speed on Red Lobster.)
Yes and you know it because it's current. The discussion isn't a non impactful decision a decade later.

I'm not the one using the internet here to look up Red Lobster.

When a Wall Street tycoon makes a mistake millions lose billions. Not quite the same as unknown fans getting all butt hurt.
I don’t know about all that. All I know is a couple guys made light of an adult man who claimed to be making a.professional business decision that in hindsight didn’t pan out. I see nothing wrong with that whatsoever. I’m pretty sure Silas Redd will be in line with his hand out when the NCAA lawsuit is paid out. Why some feel the need to protect him like he was a little kid is somewhat baffling. These guys have been adjudicated professionals and should be treated accordingly. They are not immune from criticism, let alone joking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT