ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like Tennessee and Brohm are getting close; Doeren says no

From what I heard today (on the radio), Peyton Manning is on the search committee and people have said he’s not too high on bringing Tee in. Sounds like he’s still sour that Tee brought that ring to UT and he didn’t.

From what I heard today (on the radio), Peyton Manning is on the search committee and people have said he’s not too high on bringing Tee in. Sounds like he’s still sour that Tee brought that ring to UT and he didn’t.
Manning doesn't want Tee Martin because of all the potential "tee bag" jokes. It would be a bad look for Peyton.

How about this guy for head coach?

giphy.gif

Can't stand those friggin' commercials!

Tennessee’s defense won that championship. Not tee martin.

Just when you thought you had heard it all. Vol fans are now justifying their behavior by saying that they are saving the football program from the admins incompetence. Go Vol fans.

At the end of the day, they should have just kept Butch.

https://allfortennessee.com/2017/11/30/tennessee-football-fans-save-incompetence/

While the national media continues to pan Rocky Top, never let it get to you. Tennessee football fans know what they’re doing far more than any national broadcaster or reporter does. And once again, they made the right decision on Thursday.

So let’s examine: Coach takes a downtrodden team to three straight bowl games and then moves to a team with history and resources and wins a conference championship. Stop me if you’ve hear this before.

The only part is Tennessee failed to remember James Franklin did it in Nashville and blew off a guy that started that possibility in New Brunswick.

Schiano May be a DBag, but he certainly could have followed the pattern. He didn’t turn Rutgers into a power but people paid attention. Good luck Vols.

I never believed Schiano was a "great hire" when the rumored surfaced but, given everything now, they would have been better off with him. They really need to do whatever it takes to get Tee Martin IMO. They need someone that could make them stable.

Think they've called Mike London and/or Turner Gill yet?

I never believed Schiano was a "great hire" when the rumored surfaced but, given everything now, they would have been better off with him. They really need to do whatever it takes to get Tee Martin IMO. They need someone that could make them stable.

The can have Mike McQuery.

Can't stand those friggin' commercials!
Hey, if you recall, Larry did invent the college football playoff. Coaching @ UT would be easy. Certainly he could devise an offense that can score more than 10 pts per game (lol)

I believe the only thing it would take to get Tee Martin is a phone call.

WSU was in worse shape than Tennessee when Leach got there. Hard to believe I know, because they are hidden up there in the Paloos, but....they were absolutely awful.

well you're missing my point, though not as badly as Vols fans on twitter right now.

that was their slam on Schiano. and Rutgers was in far worse shape when he took over. I was just exposing their BS argument.

Reactions: ChiTownLion
well you're missing my point, though not as badly as Vols fans on twitter right now.

that was their slam on Schiano. and Rutgers was in far worse shape when he took over. I was just exposing their BS argument.

Leach isn't a guy I would get excited about, but Vols fan will see this as a win (and a result of their twitter-crybaby efforts). They can hang their hat on the fact that he's maybe the second best offensive mind in the SEC.

Leach isn't a guy I would get excited about, but Vols fan will see this as a win (and a result of their twitter-crybaby efforts). They can hang their hat on the fact that he's maybe the second best offensive mind in the SEC.

mixed with a defensive genius like Shoop? sounds like the makings of a TV sitcom

Reactions: royboy
obviously. :D

just funny thinking about it . . . Tenn losing games 55-49 . . .

Leach may not happen though; word is leadership/admin at UT is knives out at each other and that could be a problem. Also, folks not happy Leach has sued a former employer. Stay tuned...

Reactions: TenerHallTerror

Hitting all the news wires now saying how Fulmer has been sabotaging all the prospective coaches... honest to God what a freaking mess. The chancellor needs to get control. You have boosters and former coaches and bloggers vying to pick the next coach... talk about the inmates running the asylum

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT