ADVERTISEMENT

Spanier targeting Lubert

Marshall, I can't answer all that in a message board as it would take pages of typing and I am a lousy writer and typer. Also, I can not speak for Mike, my dad, and Dr D.

I would like to make one point. I have see hundred of times on the boards what fine people those accused are. Outstanding reputations outstanding work in their fields, etc. If one is told sonething has been looked into investigated by not one but two of those accused, were Mike dad dr d suppose to say hey you guys are full of shit... Highly doubtful in my opinion and from where I sit.

As for exploring and talking and debating your questions.. I think it would take a several hour imperson conversation to talk that out and even then I am not sure opinions change etc.
In less than one paragraph, can you comment on the following: Dad, I saw JS in the shower with a young boy. JM: Did you see penetration? MM: No. Therefore, based on that exchange..........MM, JM, and DrD decide to tell Joe ..........tomorrow. Your mother was home that night........what was her advice to MM? If you were told what MM "would of said, would you have called the police? Thanks in advance for .........your thoughts.

Reactions: bplionfan
"The grand jury Frank Fina felt that from the description, there was sufficient evidence motivation to prove make that claim."

If you want anyone to place any value in your "takes" on the legal proceedings, maybe you ought to first educate yourself on how Grand Juries operate in Pennsylvania

I am aware of how grand juries work, and no, this was not Fina. This was the grand jurors. Since the Moulton Report, we actually have some of the inner-workings of the investigations, including drafts of the presentment. The said it based of McQueary's testimony.

We also had a judge,that looked at the evidence during a trial, and said that it was strong enough to go to a jury. It just didn't go through a grand jury, but through Judge Cleland. Perhaps, you should try to understand the legal process.

We also, since it was mentioned, do have some corroboration of McQueary. That is from Paterno, under oath.

I am aware of how grand juries work, and no, this was not Fina. This was the grand jurors. Since the Moulton Report, we actually have some of the inner-workings of the investigations, including drafts of the presentment. The said it based of McQueary's testimony.

We also had a judge,that looked at the evidence during a trial, and said that it was strong enough to go to a jury. It just didn't go through a grand jury, but through Judge Cleland. Perhaps, you should try to understand the legal process.

We also, since it was mentioned, do have some corroboration of McQueary. That is from Paterno, under oath.

We understand your spin and PL bullshit.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror

One more time: What's the difference between 2011 and 2001?

Reactions: Nellie R
We understand your spin and PL bullshit.

funny how he doesn't mention this same judge allowed continual delays in getting the prosecution to comply with discovery, allowed a massive file dump on the defense, then refused all applications by the defense for a continuance to examine this material.

learn how the legal process works, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And if our Hindsight Superhero Homey @getmyjive11 is able to 'mental gymnastics' his way around this question, then he's still got this little nugget to contend with:
C2Z9RBZXcAAZybJ.jpg
I like the "rabbit punch" behind the head.:cool:

Reactions: moofafoo
And your hindsight bias is clear as day.

You wouldn't find a middle age man alone in a shower with a lone unrelated child something that shouldn't raise a lot of red flags? Especially after he said hew wouldn't do it anymore?

It takes minimal foresight to see that.

You wouldn't find a middle age man alone in a shower with a lone unrelated child something that shouldn't raise a lot of red flags? Especially after he said hew wouldn't do it anymore?

It takes minimal foresight to see that.
I think if the witness didn't call the cops himself and instead elected to make an administrative complaint. And was then dissatisfied with the administrative response to his complaint, that it would be incumbent upon the witness to escalate his report.

But what do I know?

Last edited:
According to MM's testimony to Roberto in the 12/16/11 prelim, he wasn't 100% sure what they were doing (which contradicts what he said in his OAG statement that he was certain). He could only say what he thought they were doing. There's a big difference. That is my guess as to why Dr. D didnt feel what MM said that night was solid enough to involve police or CYS.

Heres a breakdown of the testimony. After reading this does it sound like MM was trying to urgently get police involved?? I don't think so...

Pg. 72: MM never used the words anal intercourse or anal sodomy when explaining what he saw to Joe. Here's the actual Q & A b/c I think it's important. Also note how MM keeps saying "I would have told..." instead of "I told him....."

Q: Did you explain to him anal intercourse?

A: No. I would have explained to him the positions they were in roughly, that it was definitely sexual, but I have never used the words anal or rape in this -- since day one.

Q: Right, and you didn't use those words because you weren't sure that that is what was happening in the shower, right?

A: Ma'am. I'm sure I saw what I saw in the shower. I'm sure of that. I did not see insertion or penetration and I didn't hear protests or any verbiage but I do know what I saw and the positions they were in that -- and it was very clear that it looked like there was intercourse going on, ma'am.

Q: But you would not say for sure that that's what you saw?
A: I’ve testified that I cannot tell you 1,000 percent sure that that’s what was going on
Q: Well, let’s just say 100 percent sure
A: Okay, 100 percent sure
Q: Okay, you can’t say that?
A: No

Pg. 74:
Q: And you went to Coach Paterno in lieu of, not in addition to, going to police that night?
A: I went to coach Paterno first
Q: Okay, did you go to police that day of – the day you spoke to Mr. Paterno?
A: No
Q: Did you go the next day?
A: No I did not
Q: Did you make any conclusion to Coach Paterno about what was happening
A: Yes, it was extremely sexual, yes
Q: Did you say extremely sexual in nature?
A: In nature?
Q: Yes
A: I can’t remember if I said the word in nature or not ma’am. I don’t know that
Q: Did you ever use the word fondling?
A: I’m sure I did to help describe what I was seeing. I’m sure I did use the word fondling, yes ma’am
Q: Okay, did you see any type of fondling with Mr. Sandusky’s hands on the boy?
A: No, I’ve already stated that when I saw his arms wrapped around the boy, that I could not see his hands. The bodies were blocking --
Q: Okay
A: -- his hands so I cannot say that I saw Mr. Sandusky’s hands on a boy’s genitals, no ma’am.
Q: So you can’t – how would you describe fondling, I’m sort of confused here
A: Fondling is touching someone in a sexual way. I don’t know if that’s the exact definition, but that’s what my definition is.
Q: Okay, so that’s what you thought you saw
A: Yes ma’am.
Q: Okay
A: without a doubt
Q: Okay, now when you talked with Mr. Paterno and he told you what he was going to do, he was going to – did he tell you what he was going to do?
A: Yes ma’am. As I already stated, he said that he needed to think and contact some other people and that he would get back to me.
Q: Okay, and did you ask Coach Paterno if those other people meant the police?
A: No ma’am. I did not ask him that.
Q: And did you say to Coach Paterno, coach, I really appreciate it and I also think we should call the police
A: No, I did not

**again, another WTF piece of MM’s testimony that doesn’t jive with him being certain a sex act occurred that night**

Intercourse without seeing insertion or penetration. Fondling "without a doubt", yet without seeing hands, touching or describing anything that remotely sounds like fondling. What a colossal clown MM is.

I think if the witness didn't call the cops himself and instead elected to make an administrative complaint. And was then dissatisfied with the administrative response to his complaint, that it would be incumbent upon the witness to escalate his report.

But what do I know?

The witness reported properly to his supervisor, who, in turn, properly reported it his supervisor. Either one of them could have also called the police or Childline.

The report was escalated, but within the PSU administration.

The witness reported properly to his supervisor, who, in turn, properly reported it his supervisor. Either one of them could have also called the police or Childline.

WRONG. What is: the 2001 CPSL, and who are: Jack Raykovitz and Bruce Heim? Neither are "within the PSU administration". smh

WRONG. What is: the 2001 CPSL, and who are: Jack Raykovitz and Bruce Heim? Neither are "within the PSU administration". smh

We don't have anything on Heim knowing. Raykovitz did not receive a report of any molestation. That is according to both Curley. in his testimony.

Are you now suggesting that Curley committed perjury to protect Raykovitz?

We don't have anything on Heim knowing. Raykovitz did not receive a report of any molestation. That is according to both Curley. in his testimony.

Are you now suggesting that Curley committed perjury to protect Raykovitz?

Who is this royal "we" that still doesn't know how to do research?

Are you now suggesting you STILL profess not to understand that the non-child pros had no inkling whether or not there was a molestation and reported it to those who are both trained and required by law to initiate safety plans and investigate such reports? Especially when it's likely it was one of their clients, but the non-pros were only able to assume that because the less than 1 minute eye-witness didn't have a description?

And that the one whose job it is not only laughed in Curley's face at the report and then allowed another non-pro to talk him out of performing his legal duty?

Last edited:

Are you now suggesting you STILL profess not to understand that the non-child pros had no inkling whether or not there was a molestation and reported it to those who are both trained and required by law to initiate safety plans investigate such reports?

And that the one whose job it is not only laughed in Curley's face at the report and then allowed another non-pro to talk him out of performing his legal duty?

Stuff'tdoodoo...the name changes, but the odor of crap remains the same. He's stuff't alright, up to his eyeballs with bullshit.

Are you now suggesting you STILL profess not to understand that the non-child pros had no inkling whether or not there was a molestation and reported it to those who are both trained and required by law to initiate safety plans and investigate such reports? Especially when it's likely it was one of their clients, but the non-pros were only able to assume that because the less than 1 minute eye-witness didn't have a description?

What does any of this have to do with your claim of Heim or Raykovitz getting a report of molestation? We, the public, have nothing about Raykovitz, except Curley's testimony. Curley said he did not report any molestation. Curley never testified that he told Heim.

Further, if you a report of sexual activity be man in fifties and prepubescent boy, do you really need to be an expert in child molestation to say, "Gee, I really should contact some authority capable of investigating?"

You seem to be claiming, as some points, that Curley lied about not telling Raykovitz. Then you claim that Curley wouldn't know that a report of molestation should be forwarded to the authorities.

What does any of this have to do with your claim of Heim or Raykovitz getting a report of molestation? We, the public, have nothing about Raykovitz, except Curley's testimony. Curley said he did not report any molestation. Curley never testified that he told Heim.

Further, if you a report of sexual activity be man in fifties and prepubescent boy, do you really need to be an expert in child molestation to say, "Gee, I really should contact some authority capable of investigating?"

You seem to be claiming, as some points, that Curley lied about not telling Raykovitz. Then you claim that Curley wouldn't know that a report of molestation should be forwarded to the authorities.

Who, in 2001, was responsible to "contact the authorities", stuff'tdoodoo?

What's your end game here?

You show up all of a sudden on a PSU sports message board, target a specific thread that is not PSU sports related, you post at odd hours and are retreading the same tired shit we've gone over for years now.

It's curious that we had a new AG sworn in on Tuesday - and you feel compelled to come here and comment on tangential threads.

Stop it. NOW. You are now dreaming up "reports of sexual activity" that never existed.

If you care about fixing the broken child protection systems revealed by this and many other similar cases, you would learn the appropriate information so you can help these systems work better by being a responsible adult fully educated in this very specific type of child predation that is one of the MOST difficult to detect and root out.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as "odd hours". The entire world does not have the same work schedule, free time hours or timezone. It could just as easily have been someone in California, Hawaii, etc. Eastern Time 9-5 does not apply to the entire world. Just saying that's not really a relevant argument.

Reactions: moofafoo
What's your end game here?

You show up all of a sudden on a PSU sports message board, target a specific thread that is not PSU sports related, you post at odd hours and are retreading the same tired shit we've gone over for years now.

It's curious that we had a new AG sworn in on Tuesday - and you feel compelled to come here and comment on tangential threads.

Well, as noted in my prior post, you seem to be part of "the same tired shit we've gone through over the years now."

Well, since these threads are permitted and some of the most active, why shouldn't I. Do you object to the truth.

Only one of them could have called the police while the "victim" was still in the custody of the adult who had allegedly just performed "some type of intercourse" on a 10 year old boy.

I'll give you a hint dumbphuck...not the administrators.

Stop it. NOW. You are now dreaming up "reports of sexual activity" that never existed.

If you care about fixing the broken child protection systems revealed by this and many other similar cases, you would learn the appropriate information so you can help these systems work better by being a responsible adult fully educated in this very specific type of child predation that is one of the MOST difficult to detect and root out.

According to Curley, he did not report anything like sexual molestation to Raykovitz. That is where the whole theory a few folks spin here falls apart.

So we have one two possibilities. 1. Curley testified honestly when he said that he didn't report anything relating to molestation, only someone's discomfort, about Sandusky. 2. Curley lied under oath and really did tell Raykovitz that it was molestation.

I will concede #2 is possible, buy why would Curley lie to protect Raykovitz?

According to Curley, he did not report anything like sexual molestation to Raykovitz. That is where the whole theory a few folks spin here falls apart.

So we have one two possibilities. 1. Curley testified honestly when he said that he didn't report anything relating to molestation, only someone's discomfort, about Sandusky. 2. Curley lied under oath and really did tell Raykovitz that it was molestation.

I will concede #2 is possible, buy why would Curley lie to protect Raykovitz?

Did Curley witness molestation, turd? Who did turd? Who was supposed to call the police, turd?

Only one of them could have called the police while the "victim" was still in the custody of the adult who had allegedly just performed "some type of intercourse" on a 10 year old boy.

I'll give you a hint dumbphuck...not the administrators.

Not that he would have stayed around and waited for McQueary to call.

McQueary could have called the police and Paterno could have called the police. They could, legally, report it to their respective supervisors, which is what they did. I don't fault either in that regard.

Not that he would have stayed around and waited for McQueary to call.

McQueary could have called the police and Paterno could have called the police. They could, legally, report it to their respective supervisors, which is what they did. I don't fault either in that regard.

This case is way beyond your intellect and ability to think critically, as every single post you make clearly demonstrates. Why don't you and GMJ get together and begin an exhaustive investigation into who is buried in Grant's tomb? It will tax your capabilities and keep you both busy for a long while. We all have ceilings and yours is very low. Trust me on this.

Intercourse without seeing insertion or penetration. Fondling "without a doubt", yet without seeing hands, touching or describing anything that remotely sounds like fondling. What a colossal clown MM is.

But towny will tell you that mike is the victim here and that he (towny) knows something you don't know.

In other words, towny needs to STFU.

This case is way beyond your intellect and ability to think critically, as every single post you make clearly demonstrates. Why don't you and GMJ get together and begin an exhaustive investigation into who is buried in Grant's tomb? It will tax your capabilities and keep you both busy for a long while. We all have ceilings and yours is very low. Trust me on this.

stufftodo doing his "exhaustive" stuff on this topic.

man-filing-papers-in-office-with-low-ceiling-side-view-picture-idsb10068980a-001

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT