ADVERTISEMENT

T Shirt Injury Forfeit

Sounds like it was precautionary. T-Shirt was wanting to continue and coaches said no.

I feel for the young man. He's had a rough year with off the mat heartbreaking situations. It's easy to forget sometimes that these are just kids.

During his loss to the kid from Drexel at the Grapple at the Garden, he did not look anywhere near 100% physically. I wonder if the injury is one he's been fighting all year.

If he has a sore arm now.....better freeze an extra bag of ice next weekend

To be serious if Tshirt goes....the neutral chess match will be fun to watch. Tshirt is known for letting the match come to him. I don't think zain has a gear that is not forward.

Should be very fun

That will really be the only interesting match when you guys wrestle them, so I hope he's ok. Northwestern made some of Iowa's holes look really good

If he has a sore arm now.....better freeze an extra bag of ice next weekend

To be serious if Tshirt goes....the neutral chess match will be fun to watch. Tshirt is known for letting the match come to him. I don't think zain has a gear that is not forward.

Should be very fun

I'm afraid they may sit him to avoid the punishment that Zain deals out on a regular basis. That would stink.

The way t-shirts acted when his coaches told him to default he was upset.
Myself I don't think he was hurt that bad so he got a sore arm still think he just could not handle BS taking him down so let out a scream.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT