ADVERTISEMENT

This years excuse for portal failures...

Our coaches are out visiting the '24 kids. Making sure they retain them.

I guess we are supposed to just sling money hap hazardous?

Now, only 3 of the top 50 portal players have committed to a new school. I guess a lot of schools are failing 4 days in.

Our coaches are out visiting the '24 kids. Making sure they retain them.

I guess we are supposed to just sling money hap hazardous?

Now, only 3 of the top 50 portal players have committed to a new school. I guess a lot of schools are failing 4 days in.
Stop making common sense statements and using logic and reason! It's more productive and helpful criticizing every PSU coach and player.

Last edited:
Zero portals commits so far. Franklin out doing himself.

Time to scour the Ivy league again 😂

Says the guy who personally attacks our coaches and players every...single...day...
That's different though....you gotta try looking at it from his point of view.

head_up_ass1.jpg

My name is Phil's rug and I live to wait until psubiomed posts then I run my pie hole on my mom's laptop from her basement 😂😂😂

I'm Phils rug and I exist only to respond to psubiomed with garbage from my pie hole, yes mom im coming upstairs now for the meatloaf 😌😀😀😀

I'm Phils rug and I have a shrine at my mom's basement of all the posts by psubiomed... I can't move out though because I have to notify the police and government if I move because of my status in the ujs portal as a s#x o##ender.

😂

My name is Phil's rug and I work the glory hole circuit when I am not obsessing over psubiomed posts 😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT