ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger - give him a break

New reports this morning say there there was a fair amount of damage to the car, flat tires, bent rims, dents, scrapes. broken lights. Sounds like its more than just falling asleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: ILLINOISLION
I'll say it. I don't believe the breathalyzer story. I think could this could be a public perception plea deal between Tiger and Jupiter PD. They're getting their DUI regardless, and Tiger doesn't come off as a drunk - just a guy w/ a bad back.

It makes no sense that he would have no alcohol in his system on Memorial Day weekend - unless he doesn't drink at all, which just isn't true.

Maybe we'll see more when they release the video and I'll be proven wrong, but I doubt it.

I'll say it. I don't believe the breathalyzer story. I think could this could be a public perception plea deal between Tiger and Jupiter PD. They're getting their DUI regardless, and Tiger doesn't come off as a drunk - just a guy w/ a bad back.

It makes no sense that he would have no alcohol in his system on Memorial Day weekend - unless he doesn't drink at all, which just isn't true.

Maybe we'll see more when they release the video and I'll be proven wrong, but I doubt it.
Shocked you don't believe it. Then again your view of Tiger certainly couldn't influence your opinion. You just made up a fact that he had to be drinking on Memorial Day weekend like it's mandatory at 3am.

Since he did submit to a urine test, the truth should come out in a number of weeks. There wont be any need for speculation at that point.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
Since he did submit to a urine test, the truth should come out in a number of weeks. There wont be any need for speculation at that point.
Just seems odd that we went from "refused breathalyzer" to "requested breathalyzer" once the reports got written.

Sorry, looks like the urine test results were readily available and did show no alcohol. TMZ has retracted their claims from a source that Woods refused a the breath test. With that being said, barring some big time lawyering, I cant see how he beats a DUI with the meds in his system.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
Sorry, looks like the urine test results were readily available and did show no alcohol. TMZ has retracted their claims from a source that Woods refused a the breath test. With that being said, barring some big time lawyering, I cant see how he beats a DUI with the meds in his system.
Breathalyzer was given at Gun Club Rd. in WPB (County Sheriff Lockup). Nothing in the Jupiter PD documents shows a breathalyzer being used.

The initial reports (that TMZ is now retracting) could very well be true - that TW refused a breathalyzer test from Jupiter PD.

9-3e8553aa5d.jpg

Here is the Breathalyzer document - note the time of incident is either wrong, or Jupiter PD is wrong (which I doubt). 2:03 am as opposed to 3:00 am.

Breathalyzer was given at Gun Club Rd. in WPB (County Sheriff Lockup). Nothing in the Jupiter PD documents shows a breathalyzer being used.

The initial reports (that TMZ is now retracting) could very well be true - that TW refused a breathalyzer test from Jupiter PD.

9-3e8553aa5d.jpg

Here is the Breathalyzer document - note the time of incident is either wrong, or Jupiter PD is wrong (which I doubt). 2:03 am as opposed to 3:00 am.
Get more tinfoil.

espn doing what they do - manipulating the sports news (and photoshopping combed hair):

tiger-woods-mugshots.jpg

ESPN's tap dancing explanation of this was pathetic. Nice to see them accelerate their trip to irrelevancy.
What's unnerving is that they thought they could get away with it. A bunch of middle school newspaper editors wouldn't be so stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT