ADVERTISEMENT

UCF

green2623

Feb 18, 2014
12-0 not backing down, James watch this. We Frost next year.

Roll the Tom Petty, Don't back Down. Run your offense.

Looking like a # 1 team to me.

Great when it works, but if would have been incomplete, it would have been a dumb call. If intercepted, then the dumbest call of the year.

I would take any of the four playoff teams, plus OSU and Penn State over them by two TD's.

Reactions: krichards
Refs have been decidedly slanted in favor of Auburn. The Auburn secondary has mugged UCF WRs all day to no calls. Multiple holds uncalled. UCF has been hit with two very iffy penalties (defensive holding, blocking below the waist).

Nice to see a walk on doing the damage for Auburn. Hastings has been open.

Reactions: 91Joe95 and Omar81
Refs have been decidedly slanted in favor of Auburn. The Auburn secondary has mugged UCF WRs all day to no calls. Multiple holds uncalled. UCF has been hit with two very iffy penalties (defensive holding, blocking below the waist).

Nice to see a walk on doing the damage for Auburn. Hastings has been open.

They weren't slanted on that last play. Should have been a 15 yard personal foul on UCF.

Does Auburn fire their coach this soon after his extension?:)

Any how..... UCF won and we get to play Nebraska next year with Frost coaching. And they haven't lost any.

Reactions: TheGLOV

Can anyone decipher the drunk one's rambling post?

Why aren't they national champions? Alabama is "good" because they beat ???? and lost to Auburn. Georgia is "good" because they beat Auburn and ND. Central Florida beat Auburn and ???? and had zero losses.
They deserved a place in the playoffs. Do I think they are the best team in college football? No, but they deserve their shot. The system will always be in need improvement it appears.

::laughs:: That wasn't very lucid, I was referring to Frost kept running his offense in the fourth quarter the same as he did in the first. Aggressive.
And because Harbaugh shat the bed, I was suggesting we could count his win for the B!G, since theoretically he is Nebraskas new coach.

And I quit drinking years ago.:rolleyes:

Reactions: TheGLOV
They deserved a place in the playoffs. Do I think they are the best team in college football? No, but they deserve their shot. The system will always be in need improvement it appears.

It just irritates me how unbelievably overrated the $EC was this year. The voters are completely incapable of independent thought on a year-to-year basis. I wouldn't be shocked if Oklahoma and Clemson handle their business today fairly easily.

::laughs:: That wasn't very lucid, I was referring to Frost kept running his offense in the fourth quarter the same as he did in the first. Aggressive.
And because Harbaugh shat the bed, I was suggesting we could count his win for the B!G, since theoretically he is Nebraskas new coach.

And I quit drinking years ago.:rolleyes:

Start drinking again.

;)

I think he will be okay against Frost in his first year at Nebraska.

It's good for the conference to add a quality coach on the West division side. 13-0 at UCF is as impressive as Meyer's undefeated Utah team. Franklin has a head start, and a lead I don't think he's willing to concede.

Reactions: AWS1022
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT