ADVERTISEMENT

Ultimate Club duals

BrockBronson

May 20, 2021
So glad I made the trip out.

PA is so deeeeeeeep and tough. You have to love the kids who constantly put it on the line. They keep getting better. Some cray cray results. I love what Steller is doing. Props to him and his staff.

Dekraker TF Seidel. Who is this kid? Unless Seidel cuts his booty off he may struggle to get #4 PIAA state title. This Dekraker from Blair, not inserted in Faith academy lineup is so tough. First time seeing him for live.

Rothermel beat Matt Oneil in a battle of two freakish freshmen. Brock did drop one to Slezinoski (sp) from Mcort.

Rath just lost to some young kid from NJ. Great looking athlete but looks young.

Aron sement beat some Georgia kid who looked tough Gorment. Sement keeps getting better.

Time for Waters vs a Colorado kid. Be right back

PA is so deeeeeeeep and tough. You have to love the kids who constantly put it on the line. They keep getting better. Some cray cray results. I love what Steller is doing. Props to him and his staff.

Dekraker TF Seidel. Who is this kid? Unless Seidel cuts his booty off he may struggle to get #4 PIAA state title. This Dekraker from Blair, not inserted in Faith academy lineup is so tough. First time seeing him for live.

Rothermel beat Matt Oneil in a battle of two freakish freshmen. Brock did drop one to Slezinoski (sp) from Mcort.

Rath just lost to some young kid from NJ. Great looking athlete but looks young.

Aron sement beat some Georgia kid who looked tough Gorment. Sement keeps getting better.

Matt O'Neil is going into 9th. He wrestled at Preps last year as an 8th grader.

So much young talent in the keystone state. Are kids getting better earlier. So impressed with the matches I watched today.

Crazy to think Seidel could lose after being a three timer. He would have to avoid Forest and Dekraker. That kid blew my mind how good he is. Faith academy keeps getting better. They are going to keep breaking their records

So much young talent in the keystone state. Are kids getting better earlier. So impressed with the matches I watched today.

Crazy to think Seidel could lose after being a three timer. He would have to avoid Forest and Dekraker. That kid blew my mind how good he is. Faith academy keeps getting better. They are going to keep breaking their records
Not sure which DeKraker it is, presuming Tyler because he's probably closer to Seidel's weight than Billy.

Tyler is a U15 freestyle national champ and U17 Greco national champ. He lost to Seidel for 3rd at Super 32 -- got pinned on a botched cement mixer in the last 20 sec of a tie match, after beating Ayden Smith and Munaretto.

Beating Seidel in a rematch is not crazy at all.

(If it were Billy, he's a national preps champ headed to NW after 2025.)

Oh my. Tyler ice beat Waters in a battle. Match of the day. 4-4

vanilla-ice-react-on-interview-693stqsq48k0np5q.gif

Tyler Dekraker beat Seidel. He was at CR North for a minute then ended up at Faith last season but didn’t bother trying for eligibility.

Reactions: hlstone
Not sure which DeKraker it is, presuming Tyler because he's probably closer to Seidel's weight than Billy.

Tyler is a U15 freestyle national champ and U17 Greco national champ. He lost to Seidel for 3rd at Super 32 -- got pinned on a botched cement mixer in the last 20 sec of a tie match, after beating Ayden Smith and Munaretto.

Beating Seidel in a rematch is not crazy at all.

(If it were Billy, he's a national preps champ headed to NW after 2025.)
Just FYI both Billy and Tyler were competing at 61kg this freestyle season so it seems like they may be the same size now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT