ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 Other Games (9/20 & 9/21)

Amazing how it always seems to get called against PSU though, or like that rub route call in Minnesota that got ignored for Michigan at Beaver Stadium a few years ago.
This Freshman QB Raiola is impressive. Goes through his progressions and keeps his eyes downfield. Also has excellent pocket awareness.

This game is very evenly matched teams. Both QBs look great.

Raiola seems to have the "it" factor as a true freshman. Allar is still working to slow the game down in his head.
It’s funny how every qb is better than Allar. Let’s see how Penn State carves up this awful Illinois defense next week. These teams are mid tier big ten teams that match up perfect

It’s funny how every qb is better than Allar. Let’s see how Penn State carves up this awful Illinois defense next week. These teams are mid tier big ten teams that match up perfect
I don't think anyone mentioned Allar in this thread, simply impressed with both QBs in this game. You.must admit as a Freshman Raiola is more impressive than Allar was. I think this year Allar has taken a huge leap forward in every aspect of QBing and is obviously more comfortable and confident.

I don't think anyone mentioned Allar in this thread, simply impressed with both QBs in this game. You.must admit as a Freshman Raiola is more impressive than Allar was. I think this year Allar has taken a huge leap forward in every aspect of QBing and is obviously more comfortable and confident.
Allar was mentioned bdroc above.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT