ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 Other Games (9/20 & 9/21)

I know you hate Greene but he got nailed on that last INT. The first INT was an ill advised throw so that one is on him. Still he's passed for over 200 yds and run for 55 yds (which includes lost yardage from 2 sacks).

My point is that although Greene has some accuracy issues he's the least of WVa's problems.
Completed less than half his passes--most of his misses are on easy throws that would extend drives. If they go to Nico after the delay they'll have a better shot to win.

People here just like Greene because he reminds them of Trace. He's not a good QB and if he continues to play how he has they're going to be 1-3 with ranked teams the next 4 weeks. They have to win this game and his inaccuracy is killing them.

They beat Jax State and....some FCS team I'm forgetting. No idea if they're decent or not yet honestly.

Louisville Pitt and UNC ( on QB 3 ) could be solid but I doubt it. I think the ACC will all beat each other up and we'll see a ton of mediocrity other than Miami and maybe Clemson. The loss to Georgia helped Clemson.
Might want to cross unc off the list. Down by three tds to jmu.

North Carolina is rated one of the best teams in the ACC. They are losing 63-38 to James Madison. The ACC is pathetic.

Curious to see the USC-Michigan game (hopefully our game is over at the half).
Iowa State is up 24-0 in the first half against an Arkansas State team Michigan struggled to put away

Lots of interesting scores early for the 330 games
ND/Miami (OH) 0-0
LSU/UCLA tied at 7
Ga Tech/Louisville tied at 7 (Lville with a defensive score)
Rutgers 14-0 on Va Tech--very, very overrated Va Tech

Lots of interesting scores early for the 330 games
ND/Miami (OH) 0-0
LSU/UCLA tied at 7
Ga Tech/Louisville tied at 7 (Lville with a defensive score)
Rutgers 14-0 on Va Tech--very, very overrated Va Tech
Michigan leading USC @ the half, 14-3. Miller Moss, USC QB getting almost no time to throw. Michigan playing smashmouth running game with a few passes.

USC with a TD after a weird fumble by Moss then then Woody Marks taking the ball back off the DT who recovered it on 3rd down
Then a stop--Michigan's D has to come up big--Orji is 5/8 for 23 yards--they can't fall behind

USC #7 did not even try to tackle UM RB which lets him rip away for 63 yard run. UM down 4 at USC 17 with 2m.

Riley got cute when they had the ball. A screen and a shovel pass, both incomplete. No clock run. Michigan sitting at 2nd and goal with 51 seconds and 2 time outs.

Reactions: LionDeNittany
Michigan scores. 37 seconds left. USC defense again their Achilles heel. Giving up a 60 yard run to a team that can't pass was a back breaker.

Bigger question: just how good is Texas? They THUMPED this Michigan team.

Seems like USC D is soft yet again. Orji is scaring no one with his arm. UM D is good but I see both teams with 3 losses this year. They are back to where they normally were before they cheated.

Last edited:
Michigan is totally one dimensional. Of course they were when it counted last year. USC O does not appear to be what everyone thought. Michigan won a Michigan type game.

Texas is talented but they'll falter like usual.

55 seconds left--Mizzou decides to punt from midfield on a 4th & 1 in a 20-20 game????
I dislike playing for OT with the college rules (or the NFL rules honestly)

Mizzou seems like they miss their RB from last year. Thoughts? I only caught the last 2 minutes of regulation and 2OTs.

USC won 1st downs, total yds, time of possession. They lost because of the pick 6.

I'm not sure what to make of that game. Michigan is big and strong but weak QB. USC has a great passing game. I don't know how good their defense is but they have good athletes with speed.

Michigan still has to play ILL, Oregon, & OSU.

USC still has to play PSU, RUT, NEB, and ND.

USC won 1st downs, total yds, time of possession. They lost because of the pick 6.

I'm not sure what to make of that game. Michigan is big and strong but weak QB. USC has a great passing game. I don't know how good their defense is but they have good athletes with speed.

Michigan still has to play ILL, Oregon, & OSU.

USC still has to play PSU, RUT, NEB, and ND.
Michigan's going to go 9-3 and get in...and I'm going to be annoyed

I see them going 9-3 or 8-4. I don’t see them getting in with that and they shouldn’t.
9-3 with losses to 3 top 5/6 teams? They're going to have an argument over some 10-2 teams unless USC collapses.
If USC can go 10-2 (let's say they beat ND and lose to Penn State)--who gets in 10-2 USC or Michigan at 9-3 with a win over USC?

Reactions: Westcoast24
And FSU's season keeps looking worse and worse
Ga Tech is now 3-2 with a loss to Louisville
Memphis lost to Navy 56-44 today
BC-MSU should be interesting tonight. Mich State leads early.
They're also struggling with Cal 7-3 in the 2nd quarter

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT