ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 Other Games (9/20 & 9/21)

USC won 1st downs, total yds, time of possession. They lost because of the pick 6.

I'm not sure what to make of that game. Michigan is big and strong but weak QB. USC has a great passing game. I don't know how good their defense is but they have good athletes with speed.

Michigan still has to play ILL, Oregon, & OSU.

USC still has to play PSU, RUT, NEB, and ND.

I think both teams are exactly who we thought they were.

Michigan will struggle mightily vs Oregon and OSU unless they can develop a QB before those games.

USC seems to be the same as last year, but with minor defensive improvement. Big credit for 2nd half adjustments, but this passing game isn't on par with Texas.

I still don't know how we will fare under legit pressure. Illinois could be a glimpse. I'm not sure if USC will be either. At least not like we did prior.

Minnesota beating Iowa in a game we actually want Iowa to lose
Baylor up 14 on Colorado
FSU struggling with Cal
USF hanging with Miami 22-15 at the half too
Evening games have been decent

Reactions: lazydave841
OU is forcing UTs turnovers.

OU just reckless on offense. Arnold with a horrible game so far.

Nico has poor pocket awareness, but the rush has been vicious at times.
Seriously, it's like Arnold feels obligated to give the ball back to Tennessee if they turn it over
Nico definitely doesn't have great pocket presence--especially blind side.

Tennessee got in but why go fast on 1st and goal from the 1--the last thing you want is to give OU more time
BGSU with the long score to cut it to 3

I think both teams are exactly who we thought they were.

Michigan will struggle mightily vs Oregon and OSU unless they can develop a QB before those games.

USC seems to be the same as last year, but with minor defensive improvement. Big credit for 2nd half adjustments, but this passing game isn't on par with Texas.

I still don't know how we will fare under legit pressure. Illinois could be a glimpse. I'm not sure if USC will be either. At least not like we did prior.
I think USC's passing attack is really really good. This was Miller Moss worst game and he still passed for 283 yds and 3 TDs. I think USC's defense is much improved too. Not great but better than last year.

Michigan looks powerful but weak at QB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT