ADVERTISEMENT

What HC gets fired first?

LandoComando

Nov 29, 2021
I feel like some pretty strong money should be going toward Billy Napier

Edit: Sharrone Moore is probably up there too

I feel like some pretty strong money should be going toward Billy Napier

Edit: Sharrone Moore is probably up there too
Ya think?? Billy Napier may not survive the weekend. Miami has called off the dogs. Cristobal probably wants him to stay there!

Ya think?? Billy Napier may not survive the weekend. Miami has called off the dogs. Cristobal probably wants him to stay there!
lol--if I was in charge Napier would have been gone before the season I'd definitely be firing him in the morning
Moore could also be gone any second though

Brent is going to be on hot seat. Reading Techsideline, I think they are really unhappy with Tyler Bowens at OC. Don't think dude was ready for the job.

Brent is going to be on hot seat. Reading Techsideline, I think they are really unhappy with Tyler Bowens at OC. Don't think dude was ready for the job.
Good call as well--I didn't understand that hire when it happened. Maybe after Fuente they won't be as patient

We want Sherone to stay a while, don’t we? Then he can cry for real after games….
Yeah probably but I don't see that happening. He's their Bill O'Brien. Just waiting for things to die down to hire someone they want

Last edited:
Reactions: step.eng69

Brent Pry Defense gave the game away late.

Bowens probably wasn't, but he made adjustments for the 2nd half that got them the lead. The QB and RB were hurt late as well.

Losing to Vandy is nearly unacceptable though.

Reactions: LandoComando
Brent Pry Defense gave the game away late.

Bowens probably wasn't, but he made adjustments for the 2nd half that got them the lead. The QB and RB were hurt late as well.

Losing to Vandy is nearly unacceptable though.
Napier didn’t lose to Vandy and his freshy fresh QB could save him.

Reactions: lazydave841
Napier didn’t lose to Vandy and his freshy fresh QB could save him.
Florida still has to play Georgia, Texas, LSU, Ole Miss, Tennessee, A&M and FSU--I don't see how they don't lose at least 7--maybe they beat FSU or one of those teams flop

Florida still has to play Georgia, Texas, LSU, Ole Miss, Tennessee, A&M and FSU--I don't see how they don't lose at least 7--maybe they beat FSU or one of those teams flop
Save for a few seasons, Florida has been a very mediocre program since Meyer left, which is incredible when you think where they’re located and the support that they get. That’s why I appreciate the general job that Franklin has done at PSU, because we could have a heck of a lot worse.

Florida is and has been a Sheetz show since the Urbanator… hard to imagine how that could happen in talent rich Florida. Of course Miami and FSU haven’t been much better.

Florida talent has been leaving the state of Florida.

24- 3 stayed (2 Miami, 1 UF)
23- 2 stayed (1 each, Miami, FSU)
22- 2 (1 each, FSU, UF)
21- 3 (2 Miami, 1 UF)

Of 40 players, 75% left. 17 of them went to Bama and UGA.

Reactions: Ian
I guess Norvell might be feeling the heat after an 0-2 start @ FSU.
For sure...he'll survive the year though or I would think he should after last season. I'm surprised Napier still has a job lol.

0-2 in the ACC after everything that has happened. Not a good look....especially with a bad home loss

Reactions: RickinDayton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT