ADVERTISEMENT

What month and year did you enroll as a freshman

August, 1982. My mom , god bless her soul, cried profusely seeing her only son moving away; I said mom, I’m not going to Vietnam. Lol.
Many were drafted out of Penn State in my eta and sent to Vietnam. Some draft bosrds were desperate. George Bieler was drafted and lost his life in that worthless war. He deserves to be remembered.

Reactions: lionbacker
August '61...track orientation and physical exam...new 10wk term system...they weren't completely prepared to a lot the proper amount of course content different from the semester system, so some courses were ridiculously compacted...esp. engineering college.
Looks like we started the same time but I started at Ogontz campus (Abington now). Started University Park in Sep. (or maybe Aug.?) '63. And that term system was brutal. I majored in theoretical Math. and it was almost impossible to absorb all 16 weeks of that material in 10 weeks.

Reactions: FHSPSU67
Unfortunately , can't say I do. ..
Maybe you can give me a little background on who he was... ?
Thanks !!
Moe-Howard%2B(6).jpg

You attended Pottsville Center ( now called the Schuylkill Campus) around 1965 and have no idea who Moe was? Mmmmmmmmmmmm? Easier question then. Where was the student lounge located in the Bunker Hill building? On what street was the Bunker Hill building?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT