ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

From the article:

NEW YORK, Dec. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ABR Dynamic Funds LLC, a pioneering quantitative investment management firm focused on volatility assets, proudly announces the appointment of Zain Retherford as a part-time Sales Representative, as he concurrently pursues Olympic gold in Paris 2024. Following the Olympic Games, Zain will transition to a full-time sales role within the firm.

From the article:

NEW YORK, Dec. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ABR Dynamic Funds LLC, a pioneering quantitative investment management firm focused on volatility assets, proudly announces the appointment of Zain Retherford as a part-time Sales Representative, as he concurrently pursues Olympic gold in Paris 2024. Following the Olympic Games, Zain will transition to a full-time sales role within the firm.
Fast fwd 25 years, Zain doubles Ira's donations to PSU while Slumlord Bob is still pinching single moms to fund the Ferraris' kids.

Iowa’s long string of disappointments has come to an end for now. Fast cars produce a lot of drama. For a short while the folks in Iowa City will be entertained.
It's always entertaining in Iowa City. Great town to be in

Iowa’s long string of disappointments has come to an end for now. Fast cars produce a lot of drama. For a short while the folks in Iowa City will be entertained.
I look forward to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd act twists coming from the family. Iowa style.

Reactions: danoftw
I read this below the "Paid Iowa Hater" shirt. Made me throw up a little bit🤮🤢

"All proceeds from the sale of this shirt will be donated to the Hawkeye Wrestling Club at the end of each fiscal year of the Foundation".
I don’t know, in this season of reflection, it can sometimes feel great to give to the least fortunate. . .

• Haha
Reactions: Creek Side
I don’t know, in this season of reflection, it can sometimes feel great to give to the least fortunate. . .
74de4fb4-ecb9-4a5a-b7e3-e3cda3c5dbd3_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ja1339
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT