ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Robb and Hardy both lost! Robb gets taken down with :07 left to force OT and then gets taken down again in OT. Happel and Downey are both good but I didn’t see them both winning. Happel has now beaten Hardy twice in a row
I know I did not see that coming. UNI wrestled tough.

Robb and Hardy both lost! Hardy gets taken down with :07 left to force OT and then gets taken down again in OT. Happel and Downey are both good but I didn’t see them both winning. Happel has now beaten Hardy twice in a row
I wonder if Peyton Robb will ever be the same wrestler with all he's been through? They had a special on BTN about him and l caught a little of it Friday night. Class kid and I'll cheer for him except against Levi.

I know I did not see that coming. UNI wrestled tough.
UNI wrestles B1G schools tough every year. Honestly a bad scenario for Penn State is if the Ferrari experiment gets Brands fired for cause and Iowa hires Doug Schwab and his staff to take over. Tremendous culture there, they develop their guys well and always adjust well. Their kids are tough and make you work for 7 minutes always.

“He's willing to go to different coaches and different guys on the team, and then he'll turn around right away and he'll walk right back on the mat and try it,” Penn State associated head coach Cody Sanderson said. “And so guys like that end up improving at a really fast rate and it's actually a lot more rare than you might think.”

“I think there's there's a confidence in there with him,” Sanderson said. “There's also an understanding that he knows if he wants to be better and beat the best guys, he needs to figure out how to score as many ways as possible. And everyone knows that, but not everybody is willing to go out there and do it and he is.”

“I think there's there's a confidence in there with him,” Sanderson said. “There's also an understanding that he knows if he wants to be better and beat the best guys, he needs to figure out how to score as many ways as possible. And everyone knows that, but not everybody is willing to go out there and do it and he is.”
Shots fired at poor beleaguered Bernie?

That was probably me projecting my frustration with Bernie's offense. I'm rooting hard for him, but he isn't exactly Mark Hall with his takedown variety.
I don't think it made my video, as he was answering about Bernie when I arrived late--but IIRC Cody did say something about him favoring his one shot--but that he can score at will with it when he sets it up properly--roughly paraphrasing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT