ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

PsdyKI.gif

Back a couple of pages. Brands called Schwab a puss mat side in the all important Soldier Salute after one of his guys beat a backup. The orange comment goes back several years.
The all important Soldier Salute. 😂 Don’t you realize in terms of importance and competition, its above the Big 10 championship and just below the National championship.

Me too. Definitely looking forward to that one. Also hoping to see Snyder vs Ghasempour again

HWT looks fun. Most of the top guys listed. Curious to see if Masoumi is ready to unseat Zare as IRIs rep.
Those two giants are the anti-Gable.

Sort of like Amit Elor. Just playing a different sport at this point.

HWT looks fun. Most of the top guys listed. Curious to see if Masoumi is ready to unseat Zare as IRIs rep.
Masoumi is great but I don’t think he is on Zares level yet. I know it’s been over a year and at Masoumi’s age he is getting better quickly but Zare beat him 11-3 just over a year ago. I bet it’s closer now but Zare is the best heavyweight in the world right now I think

Reactions: jrod65
Really nice interview by Flo. It is always enjoyable to see wrestlers outside of their immediate training environment. We get to see another side of them and gain some insight into what motivates them in their personal lives, not just their wrestling lives. I also enjoy the in-depth interviews with wrestlers near the end of their careers, especially to hear their insights on mistakes they made along the path and what they would have done differently.

I loved hearing David's perspective on youth wrestling and how he doesn't train his wrestlers like he trained as a youth. He doesn't push them as hard as he and his fellow high-level youth wrestlers were pushed back in the day. I was also surprised how many of the M2 wrestlers practice year-round. He said 90% are year-round versus those who only practice during the season. This is a great time to be a wrestling fan and to have access to all of this insider access. I feel blessed.

Last edited:
I’ll take this one…. What’s going on in Ann-Arbor?
Well, no idea about Lewan and Amine, but Cannon and DeAugustino are both definitely injured. DeAugustino was injured at CKLV and it did not look pretty, Cannon was injured in mid November during his first match of the season and has not been seen since.

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT