ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

I don't think it made my video, as he was answering about Bernie when I arrived late--but IIRC Cody did say something about him favoring his one shot--but that he can score at will with it when he sets it up properly--roughly paraphrasing.

It made your video: "Bernie, he has great shots. His single leg might be next to no one else in the country as far as skill and his ability to finish. He just needs to create more opportunities to take that shot."

Imagine the athleticism Cassar, Nolf and DT’s kids have (or in Nolf’s case future children will have). DT married Jimmy Kennedy’s sister, Cassar’s wife was an AA in track and Nolf’s wife played on the U-20 US National Soccer Team and sits high on some of the PSU record boards

Nope you are not to smart. I was born in 1972.

Btw... i would love to see you stand next to JTS. I saw him once and he looks like John Cena. He is one handsomely fella.
His uncle must really be a knockout then, not that it would do anything for me and not that there is anything wrong with it if it does something for you. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone
Imagine the athleticism Cassar, Nolf and DT’s kids have (or in Nolf’s case future children will have). DT married Jimmy Kennedy’s sister, Cassar’s wife was an AA in track and Nolf’s wife played on the U-20 US National Soccer Team and sits high on some of the PSU record boards
Don't forget Bo and Maddie Nickal's kids. We could almost pull together our 2045 team from all of the kids these athletes will have. Probably both a men's and women's team!

Reactions: BigFella235
I was at that match last night and was near the Oklahoma State bench. Okie State looked good. One thing that surprised me was John Smith lite up yelling at one of his wrestlers late in the match who was sitting on the bench. I don't know if it was justified or not but the first thing I thought of was I'd never see Cael doing that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT