ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

After watching NCAA’s this year it appears that takedowns are subjective too, let’s get rid of them. Stalling should be called more in all positions, if a wrestler is not working to score hit them with stalling.

We need to agree to allow stalling to be challenged. That way TR will be out of challenges by the end of Round one. ( or possibly pigtails :) )

Last edited:
Off topic, but this is probably one of the funnier obituaries you'll ever read. It doesn't say he wrestled, but he was from Iowa so he likely knew a thing or two about the sport, or at least corn.

https://www.schluterbalikfuneralhome.com/obituary/tim-schrandt

https://wcfcourier.com/news/local/s...cle_44fae3a8-a74f-5711-9616-ced36832318e.html
that was great. Thanks, what a laugh first thing in the morning.

The guy sounds like Sam elliotts character on the Netflix series the Ranch. Who makes me laugh too

Reactions: Sullivan
Interesting article about how various teams perform in the quarters, blood round, semis, and finals. Well worth a read.

A sample: Ohio State does very well in the quarters (24-5) but in the other 3 rounds is a .500 team.

Also, after PSU, the next best team in these rounds is not Ohio State, Iowa, or OKST.

Interesting article about how various teams perform in the quarters, blood round, semis, and finals. Well worth a read.

A sample: Ohio State does very well in the quarters (24-5) but in the other 3 rounds is a .500 team.

Also, after PSU, the next best team in these rounds is not Ohio State, Iowa, or OKST.

I knew the semi's record was good, but 21-2 is absurd. Wow!

Best I can gather, it's the NCAA Championships only, and the news is, as of yet, uncorroborated. Still worth discussing...
That is something newsworthy. Wonder how this will work? Since it is only for the NCAA's will it be someone matside or a video review booth setup that will review all challenges or official reviews?

Not a surprise...just a couple thoughts, one being speculation...

-- Seems this might be a thinly-veiled reference to the McKenna vs Diakomihalis bout.
-- Mr. Ryan, imo, missed Leadership 101 class, if his tweets are any indication.
Luckily for Tom, Urbie is teaching that course now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT