ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

How is Nolf staying? Won’t his wife be in Utah for soccer

Maddie's not currently listed on the Utah roster. However, Utah will be losing 6 or 7 players during the World Cup she might be be signed to the roster for some games later on.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Maddie's not currently listed on the Utah roster. However, Utah will be losing 6 or 7 players during the World Cup she might be be signed to the roster for some games later on.
would she be listed on the roster at this point. We know she was drafted, do we know if she signed a contract.

Reactions: Dogwelder
would she be listed on the roster at this point. We know she was drafted, do we know if she signed a contract.

The NWSL season starts this weekend. I would assume that if she was signed to a full roster spot, she'd be listed on their roster by now.

Reactions: a_mshaffer
I would hope they’d test it out at a tournament or two prior to the NCAA’s to work the kinks out.
It would be nice if they would try to work the kinks out by funding the process at a few in-season tournaments. However if they don't, could the process be any worse than this year's version of "nope, I made a great call" self review spectacle.

Big discussion on the tweeter machine today about ncaa athletes and pay. Some interesting back and forth:

click around for more, they go back and forth a bit

Reactions: diggerpup
It would be nice if they would try to work the kinks out by funding the process at a few in-season tournaments. However if they don't, could the process be any worse than this year's version of "nope, I made a great call" self review spectacle.
The NFL has been using video review since 1986 and they still get it wrong on occasion, so.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT