ADVERTISEMENT

WVU coming with locker room material...

Moron?

Northwestern = noisy urban environment. Chicago. Crime, expensive, over crowded, drug abuse, homeless, illegal immigrants,

Morgantown = peaceful rural environment, safe, quiet, cheap, golf courses, river sports, mountain biking, fishing, camping….and some pretty hot mountain women back in them hollers!
Chicago is one of the best cities in the US. The weather isn't great, but otherwise I love it there.

It really comes down to if you dislike cities (I do not).

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
We also realize that Evanston is a suburb of Chicago, right? Not actually in the city? No?
If you're going to live in Illinois that's one of the better places to do so

Ohio State does. Bama does some seasons depending on their roster. Oregon and Washington consistently do. Clemson and OU have.
Georgia and Michigan are the only two you listed who actually use a physical game consistently and they're the two programs most bashed on this board so...
O$U mauls us on both lines almost every year. And they are tough - mentally and physically. To be fair, they should be. Their roster costs more that the Carolina Panthers.

Oh, and they are well-coached.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Chicago is one of the best cities in the US. The weather isn't great, but otherwise I love it there.

It really comes down to if you dislike cities (I do not).
Personally, I am not a fan of Chicago at all.

mountaineer Paul says wvu all the way esp considering that the only threat PSU has is Tyler Warren.
Keep thinking that Paul from by God wvu.

mountaineer Paul says wvu all the way esp considering that the only threat PSU has is Tyler Warren.
Keep thinking that Paul from by God wvu.
I'm not convinced we are strong enough on the DL or secondary. I can see the offense earning every yard as well. Tall task like OSU back in 98.

... apologize for not having the link, but a Mountaineer player claiming they're going to "take Penn State's soul" and "punch them in the mouth".

Again I don't have the link so I apologize but it's on YouTube

Just read the article below from Sports Illustrated. Yeah, I'd call that locker room material.

https://www.si.com/college/pennstat...chigan-west-virginia-player-says-01j5rabqmsd0

“I would just say with them playing last year, they kind of did some of the similar stuff that they ran against Northwestern and how they ran against [West Virginia in] Week 1. I think they’re the same team. They don’t show too much respect for their opponents unless it’s Michigan or Ohio State, so I think that’s something that’s similar when they played each other."

Hollis continued, "I think it’s just going out there and outplaying them. I think that’s the main key is, don’t give them a game. That’s what they want. That’s what they think every team is going to do, is give them a game. But I think when we go out there and punch them in the mouth and we take the life from them, I think that’s going to be the difference.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT