ADVERTISEMENT

2016-17 BWI Board Official Last Man Standing Picks

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
the rules for the competition can be found at THIS LINK. (Disregard the discussion in the thread about modifying the rules. No modifications were made to what was contained in the first post in the thread.)

Entries will be accepted until 6 pm EDT on Friday, 11/4. If you do not designate your primary and backup as 1) and 2), I will assume that whichever entrant you list first is your primary.

Best of luck to all that participate. This inaugural BWI competition should be fun this season, and could grow into quite a contest in future years. Only time will tell.

And to start things rolling, here are my picks:

1. Zack Zavatsky - Virginia Tech
2. Logan Massa - Michigan

1) kaid brock - ok st.
2) vicenzo joseph - penn state

Last edited:

As in Chad Red? Interesting/taking a big chance. I thought he was still battling with 2 others (Colton McCrystal and Collin Purinton) for the spot at 141. If he doesn't get the spot by the first dual, you'd be out of the running at the start of the competition.

As in Chad Red? Interesting/taking a big chance. I thought he was still battling with 2 others (Colton McCrystal and Collin Purinton) for the spot at 141. If he doesn't get the spot by the first dual, you'd be out of the running.

We'll find out for sure Friday. I haven't heard anything, I just really like Chad Red. Combine that with this being a game with nothing at stake and bingo.

Was tempted to go with Stoll but they wrestle Ahia St on 1/27, and they have this guy who's decent so I decided not to.

Rogers I think his first tough match is Missouri (Danny Topgame) in late January.

I really like Zahid, Suriano, and Hayes for this contest format.

Zach Zav
Brock

2nd team.

Stoll- cause i owe him one..
Grothus- cause he owes me one..

1. Logan Massa
2. Jaydin Eierman

greenman, you'll need to change your pick. You can't have the same primary and backup as someone else, and tikk10 already already put those two in as his primary and backup. You can switch them around (i.e., make Eierman your primary, and Massa your backup), or replace one of them (provided there are no other conflicts. tikk10's entry is the only one that has Massa as a primary, so if you change your backup to someone other than Eierman, you'd be good to go). Lots of ways you can correct this. Either edit your post, or post a reply with your new entrants

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT