ADVERTISEMENT

2018-2019 English Premier League thread

I have taken notes. I actually might choose based on my group of closest friends. Two are huge soccer fans. One roots for Man U, the other Liverpool. Just to keep from choosing one over the other, I might pick Tottenham. Though there is something to be said for choosing a total underdog as well.

This must be what these high school kids feel like. I've never been recruited so hard in my life. ;)

I have taken notes. I actually might choose based on my group of closest friends. Two are huge soccer fans. One roots for Man U, the other Liverpool. Just to keep from choosing one over the other, I might pick Tottenham. Though there is something to be said for choosing a total underdog as well.

This must be what these high school kids feel like. I've never been recruited so hard in my life. ;)

http://www.jokes4us.com/sportsjokes/manchestercityjokes.html

West Ham United could use some love! LOL!!

But with Liverpool you "Never Walk Alone" my friend!

Remember that!!!!

Kudo's to the Dortmund fans!

i-love-these-chokers-youll-never-walk-alone-liverpool-football-44016504.png

Everton looking better than the GUNNERS. :eek: in the second half. Arsenal are not passing the ball well and cannot sustain any momentum as a result.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Fantastic goal by Son yesterday. Glad to see the Tots take down MC. Unfortunately, I don't see a Kaneless Spurs finishing the job in MC, but I hope they do.
They should at least take out Aguero and help Liverpool's EPL race.

Reactions: LionJim and TheGLOV
Fantastic goal by Son yesterday. Glad to see the Tots take down MC. Unfortunately, I don't see a Kaneless Spurs finishing the job in MC, but I hope they do.
They should at least take out Aguero and help Liverpool's EPL race.
They won all their games with Kane missing this year, so hope that trend continues. Son will slide into Kane’s spot. Kane is reported to be out at least 6-7 weeks, so the remainder of the EPL and UCL games. Maybe he needs to go to Alabama and have the surgery Tua had!

Reactions: LionJim and TheGLOV
They won all their games with Kane missing this year, so hope that trend continues. Son will slide into Kane’s spot. Kane is reported to be out at least 6-7 weeks, so the remainder of the EPL and UCL games. Maybe he needs to go to Alabama and have the surgery Tua had!
As a betting man, I'll be taking advantage of some market overreaction. Im a Spurs fan in the near future.

Tottenham 2, Huddersfield NIL. :eek: in the 30th minute. Tottenham scored two goals in about two minutes.

The Spurs' new stadium looks amazing.

Harry who?? Lol Spurs up 2-0 on Huddersfield goals from Wanyama, yes, Wanyama, and Lucas Moura. Lorentz looking comfortable in Harry’s place and making great passes for both goals. Gotta get to that new stadium someday.
53510905_408546596373177_408779345770615274_n.jpg

Harry who?? Lol Spurs up 2-0 on Huddersfield goals from Wanyama, yes, Wanyama, and Lucas Moura. Lorentz looking comfortable in Harry’s place and making great passes for both goals. Gotta get to that new stadium someday.
53510905_408546596373177_408779345770615274_n.jpg

No Dele Alli today either, and apparently Son isn't available.

Alli got a broken hand last match but will be back and probably resting Son.

Thanks.

Wow, Huddersfields is really bad. They have scored only 19 goals all season. If I heard the announcer correctly, that's the lowest goal total of any team in the top five leagues in Europe.

Lucas Moura with two goals in the final five minutes to get the hat trick. Those were two great goals.

ASS. BEATING. :eek:

Reactions: rudedude
So like teams in no other leagues play shitty teams on occasion. Still in top 4 EPL and in it for Champions League.

I’m not arguing that point. I’m just not getting excited about beating a horrible team without Kane, etc. I’m reserving judgment until the spurs beat a better team while shorthanded.

I’m not arguing that point. I’m just not getting excited about beating a horrible team without Kane, etc. I’m reserving judgment until the spurs beat a better team while shorthanded.
I felt pretty good because now some players are forced into roles they may not have had before. Wanyama was great today and he has not played much this year. Kind of poses a problem for upcoming opponents because they will be trying to be creative with their lineup.

Manchester City at Crystal Palace is on NBCSN now. NIL. :eek: - NIL. :eek: in the sixth minute. Waiting for a flurry of City goals.

City take the lead, 1-0. Sterling with the goal on a beautiful pass from Kevin De Bruyne.

City lead at halftime, 1-0.

Right after this match, we have Liverpool vs. Chelsea from ANFIELD. :eek: . This is getting good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT