ADVERTISEMENT

2019-2020 Premier League thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year while managing Tottenham, Pochettino said: "I would never train Barcelona or Arsenal because I am tied to Tottenham. This is my decision. I would prefer to work on my farm in Argentina than to go and work in certain places.

A farm in Argentina is more preferable than managing Arsenal! Lol

Reactions: TheGLOV
Last year while managing Tottenham, Pochettino said: "I would never train Barcelona or Arsenal because I am tied to Tottenham. This is my decision. I would prefer to work on my farm in Argentina than to go and work in certain places.

A farm in Argentina is more preferable than managing Arsenal! Lol
Just so you know, I’m still laughing. That was really well played.

Reactions: rudedude
77385406_562012924583525_5092677103803957248_n.jpg

In the 22nd minute, Norwich 1, Arsenal NIL. :eek: .

1-1. Aubameyang ties it on a penalty kick. It was a retake. He was stoned on the first try, but a Norwich player entered the box early (encroached).

Last edited:
5 - 2 over Everton yesterday.

We really handed them their lunch!!

22 unbeaten straight games now, is it?

8 points clear at the top.

Where is mainer? and rudedude??

You enjoying this Grant? I am!!

:)
Some beautiful assists by Liverpool the other day.

Anyone that loves a great pass as much as a great goal should check out the first 3 Liverpool goals....

Reactions: TheGLOV
Some beautiful assists by Liverpool the other day.

Anyone that loves a great pass as much as a great goal should check out the first 3 Liverpool goals....
Glorious. That's why I watch soccer.

I've always thought of Ozil as being one of the most creative players I've ever seen. His stuff from his time at Real Madrid is just mindblowing. (Now, Todd, let's not bring up how much he's regressed and how much he sucks on defense.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT