ADVERTISEMENT

2019-2020 Premier League thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for this game to tell me exactly what kind of team Arsenal was going to be this season. I guess I got my wish.

This may not help, but Penn State plays next Saturday. Yeah, that probably doesn’t help. :eek:

And not enough defense. Could David Luiz be more inept?

When Arsenal bought him I was so confused when commentators were saying that it addresses Arsenal’s defensive issues. Luiz is a terrible defender. He must be impressive in training but I have never seen it.

Manchester City 2, CHERRIES. :eek: 0, approaching halftime.

Just give City the league title now.

City win, 3-1. Bournemouth’s Harry Wilson had the goal of the match on a brilliant free kick.

Newcastle 1, Tottenham 0, in the 29th minute. :eek: Joelinton takes advantage of poor Spurs defense. Easy goal.

:eek:

Tottenham look shaky. Tentative on offense and making some mistakes on defense. Not a good half for Spurs.

Newcastle is a mystery to me so far. Lost to Arsenal at home then lost to Norwich City 3-1. I’m thinking relegation (I know, just two games in). Then they turn around and play a solid match and beat Tottenham on the road.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Newcastle is a mystery to me so far. Lost to Arsenal at home then lost to Norwich City 3-1. I’m thinking relegation (I know, just two games in). Then they turn around and play a solid match and beat Tottenham on the road.
Crystal Palace has a similar story. One point and one goal in their first two matches and then they win at Old Trafford.

The Tots season is over and the season just got started!
tumblr_mti6csBMEH1sihwaao1_500.gif

Final: Southampton 1, Manchester United 1

United led 1-0, but Southampton tied it up at 1-1. Then Southampton played the last 22 minutes down a man. Still, United couldn’t come away with a win.

Final: Southampton 1, Manchester United 1

United led 1-0, but Southampton tied it up at 1-1. Then Southampton played the last 22 minutes down a man. Still, United couldn’t come away with a win.

They made a good point . . Saints going down to 10 men might have made it worse for United. They compacted themselves in the defensive end and were able to force crosses from predictable places. They need to stop this run of “non wins”. Sprinting towards more Europa League in 20-21!! Eastern Europe, here we come!!!!!

Chelsea v. Sheffield United coming up on NBCSN. So Chelsea are “The Pride of London”. I had no idea.

Pulisic starts for the BLUES. :eek: .

All Tammy Abraham does is score goals. Two goals today, two last week.

Chelsea lead today, 2-NIL. :eek: .

Alexander-Arnold puts Liverpool up 1-0 against Burnley. I’m not sure he meant for it to go to the goal, but it worked.

Arsenal-Tottenham were pretty even in the first half. Spurs lead 2-1, but the GUNNERS. :eek: got on the board in stoppage time and may have the momentum heading into the second half. Possession is 51%-49%, Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT