ADVERTISEMENT

2019-2020 Premier League thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunners should thank their lucky stars no penalty shot called on Sokratis tackle of Kane in the box in the last minute

During the few Arsenal matches I’ve seen since last season, Sokratis has committed a number of rough fouls. Maybe the Sokratis Method to defense isn’t the best. :confused:

Reactions: TheGLOV
69673308_2328155077435172_1703482697877291008_n.jpg

Fun fact about Chelsea.
Last 8 road games that don't include newly promoted teams (i.e. bottom feeders) 0 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and outscored 21-1.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Just back from the gym and turned on the Tottenham-CP match just in time to see a glorious goal by Son. Wow, what a display of skill and intelligence, splendid.

1-0 Tottenham at the 14 minute mark.
Tottenham looking really, really good, up 2-0 at 22’. I hate the Hotspur but they’re putting on quite the display, very enjoyable.

Reactions: rudedude
Tottenham looking really, really good, up 2-0 at 22’. I hate the Hotspur but they’re putting on quite the display, very enjoyable.

Tots looked really, really good against Liverpool in that final a while back.

Let's just see how the do against Man. City and Liverpool before we crown them the new champions sir.

Reactions: rudedude
During the few Arsenal matches I’ve seen since last season, Sokratis has committed a number of rough fouls. Maybe the Sokratis Method to defense isn’t the best. :confused:
Apparently that means having the skills of an 8 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT