ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

Here's a shocker: In the new 247 rankings a lot of the guys Franklin identified and offered early have exploded into the top 100. I'd like to change my prediction for 2019. We will not be around #15, I am now expecting another top 10 class, even if its only 18-20 deep.

Ozone

FRONT PAGE: Central Ohio DE Zach Harrison is No. 1 Player in 2019 Class - Gerd [09:57:16 02/02/18] (5)
giphy.gif

Reactions: bmw199
Here's a shocker: In the new 247 rankings a lot of the guys Franklin identified and offered early have exploded into the top 100. I'd like to change my prediction for 2019. We will not be around #15, I am now expecting another top 10 class, even if its only 18-20 deep.

Any chance that you will be assembling a target run down after CJF reals in a couple commits this weekend and word leaks out regarding the interest of some of the other players attending this Junior Day?

Reactions: BUFFALO LION
Any chance that you will be assembling a target run down after CJF reals in a couple commits this weekend and word leaks out regarding the interest of some of the other players attending this Junior Day?
It's on my radar. I have one from this summer with 2019, but they have sent out so many new offers, tough to keep up. My role at work has greatly expanded, but it is something I want to do to keep track of it myself. So hopefully sometime soon.

Some confirmed names for JR Day. Feel free to add as the info is available non-premium.

2019 QB Taquan Roberson (Wayne, N.J.) – Committed Oct. 26, 2017

2019 DB Tyler Rudolph (Waterbury, Conn.) – Offered Nov. 18, 2017

2019 OL Jakai Moore (Nokesville, Va.) – Offered Jan. 18, 2018

2019 LB Lance Dixon (West Bloomfield, Mich.) – Offered Nov. 9, 2017

2019 OL Caedan Wallace (Princeton, N.J.) – Offered Feb. 25, 2017

2019 WR John Metchie (Ontario, Canada) – Offered July 16, 2017

2019 WR David Bell (Indianapolis) – Offered Dec. 13, 2017

Three CBs for Tyler Rudolph and a Wiltfong CB for Andre White
You guys know I'm friends with a couple of coaches in their league to include one at Harrisburg. Well that Harrisburg coach has told me that he is higher on White than he was on Parsons, I'm thinking this is probably due to off the field efforts. I know White isn't rated where Parsons was but obviously my friend thinks just as highly of him as a player. I'm thinking that the kid is perhaps a bit underrated.

You guys know I'm friends with a couple of coaches in their league to include one at Harrisburg. Well that Harrisburg coach has told me that he is higher on White than he was on Parsons, I'm thinking this is probably due to off the field efforts. I know White isn't rated where Parsons was but obviously my friend thinks just as highly of him as a player. I'm thinking that the kid is perhaps a bit underrated.
I saw White play once when he was at Susquehanna Township and once at Harrisburg. If he hits the camp circuit this summer he's going to collect a whole lot of offers. He's got the perfect build for an OLB in this defense.

I saw White play once when he was at Susquehanna Township and once at Harrisburg. If he hits the camp circuit this summer he's going to collect a whole lot of offers. He's got the perfect build for an OLB in this defense.

Unless he is already committed to PSU before the summer..... Other schools will still offer, but CJF is in a great position to get a commit from White before the camp circuit begins....

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV

No disrespect to your friend, but that is not an objective evaluation. Guys like Parsons come around once every twenty years or so. I have been watching football in the mid-state for over 30 years and Parsons is one of the 3 or 4 best ever to come out of this area.

Last edited:
No disrespect to your friend, but that is not an objective evaluation. Guys like Parson come around once every twenty years or so. I have been watching football in the mid-state for over 30 years and Parsons is one of the 3 or 4 best ever to come out of this area.
How does Micah compare/contrast to Noah Spence?

How does Micah compare/contrast to Noah Spence?

Much better player. Parsons had what Lavar did. When you watch him in person you can not believe a person that size can move like he does. I saw Spence live several times and was not impressed. He took plays off. Parson goes all out on every play. So excited to see him in blue and white.

Much better player. Parsons had what Lavar did. When you watch him in person you can not believe a person that size can move like he does. I saw Spence live several times and was not impressed. He took plays off. Parson goes all out on every play. So excited to see him in blue and white.
Thanks, Todd.

No disrespect to your friend, but that is not an objective evaluation. Guys like Parsons come around once every twenty years or so. I have been watching football in the mid-state for over 30 years and Parsons is one of the 3 or 4 best ever to come out of this area.
I don't doubt that athletically Parsons is on another level. But I'm going on the word of a guy who has coached both for a couple of years now and seems to think more highly of White, likely due to how White prepares verses Parsons lack of preparation. Sounds like Parson is on track with PSU's programs so far.

I am not sure what you are asking? are the gif's that I posted not showing up? or do you mean that the thread itself is not bumping to the top of the board?

Thread doesn't show up at all on my BWI/McAndrew Board (it did, until I responded to it this morning). Your stuff is showing up fine (I do get the notification when someone responds to my posts in a thread).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT