ADVERTISEMENT

2021 B1G Tournament

So we need to talk about the past but only limit it to the last decade? Haha ok.
There is some kind of relativity when dealing with time. In 1969 the Jets were pretty good, not so much in the past decade.
In the past decade the Hawks have a grand total of 1 top 2 finish, and what 3 championships in the past 2 decades.
30 or 40 years ago the Hawks were pretty dominant, not so much for the past 20. It's almost like you are a Jets fan.

As far as next year, hell you still have zero national championships this year.

Reactions: danoftw
A funny(to me anyway) side story when it comes to Aaron, the Brands boys and HR. After his comittment to PSU, a reporter asked Aaron if the Hawks were serious contenders and Aaron replied that Iowa never even contacted him. Oh my did I play that up over on HR. Matter of fact, it was one of the many reasons I was banned over there. I loved telling the Hawk fans that if they ever wanted to compete that maybe their coach should should be better recruiters and probably should research who elite kids are throughout the country. Telling them to blame their coaches for all the losing because Brands didnt even know who the hell Aaron even is. Lol.

I BET THEY KNOW WHO AARON BROOKS IS NOW!
Only so much resources.. id love to have brooks but its not always that simple

There is some kind of relativity when dealing with time. In 1969 the Jets were pretty good, not so much in the past decade.
In the past decade the Hawks have a grand total of 1 top 2 finish, and what 3 championships in the past 2 decades.
30 or 40 years ago the Hawks were pretty dominant, not so much for the past 20. It's almost like you are a Jets fan.

As far as next year, hell you still have zero national championships this year.
We are one of only 3 or 4 teams that even compete for the title consistently. Iowa hasnt finished outside of the top 8 in like 45 plus years. Its a bit different than the jets Id say.

This is Nelson Brands at the press conference after his win over Venz. I think PSU lives in his head. Family genetic defect.
giphy.gif

We are one of only 3 or 4 teams that even compete for the title consistently. Iowa hasnt finished outside of the top 8 in like 45 plus years. Its a bit different than the jets Id say.
Is it... really? No, not really.

So we need to talk about the past but only limit it to the last decade? Haha ok.
How quickly you silly birds forget that your dynasty was built on cheating. You had more scholarships than the other teams competing for a title. How hard it must have been. Blood, sweat, and free scholarships. You cheated. You got caught cheating. You admitted to cheating.
The Iowa Dynasty*

How quickly you silly birds forget that your dynasty was built on cheating. You had more scholarships than the other teams competing for a title. How hard it must have been. Blood, sweat, and free scholarships. You cheated. You got caught cheating. You admitted to cheating.
The Iowa Dynasty*
You are losing to us right now hahaha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT