ADVERTISEMENT

2021 B1G Tournament

I am aware it was mostly interlopers. Doesn’t discount the unabashed asshattery that was on full display. Expecting reasonable reactions to undesirable results from football bros is probably more of a failing on my part.
There are many football idiots who would have bitched about and belittled the team after the '94 team dismantled OSU 63-14.

Reactions: Hotshoe
Good to post in the session II thread.

Took awhile to get through the activity that makes yahoo money.

have to get up early in the morning...so drinking strictly miller lites tonight

#letsmakearun

"Wrestling Nirvana". Thank you BTN for televising the Semi's!!

And thanks to @Hotshoe for starting this thread. That other thread started to get unbearable towards the end with one particular agitator.

There are many football idiots who would have bitched about and belittled the team after the '94 team dismantled OSU 63-14.
The board trolls used to bother me, but then I remember what a former Nittany Lion once said after a pretty upsetting loss. “I am more than my wins and losses” That was a little known wrestler by the name of Mark Hall. Sure, we all wanna see guys get pins in the 1st after being up 14-0, but it’s key to remember that these young men are exemplary representatives of PSU on and off the mat. Now you can all go back to talking about how a kid who’s competing at the highest level, who’s had to endure extenuating circumstances unlike any other season, is trash. Woof.

Based on the # of qualifications per weight, I think Beard (of PSU wrestlers) has the most work to do -- he has to win 3 times in the consolations to qualify.

Spencer is amazing, but literally no one in history has ever made that chinstrap beard look good, including him. I just don’t understand it, but I doubt he cares what I think.

Last edited:
my daughter just said ADs is doing a tiktok dance in the left hand corner....

not sure if I should cry or die

133 Semi: RBY vs. Chris Cannon (NW)

Per 1
Missed some of the beginning (late dinner), but RBY has 2 TDs, and Cannon has an esc, 4-1. Cannon to his feet, lifted and returned. Cannon up again, and they are OOB with 1:25 left. OOB with 49 sec. Esc by Cannon, 4-2. End. RT @ 1:35 for RBY

Per 2
Cannon takes bottom. RBY with an optional start, so it's 4-3. RBY nearly gets a TD, then back in, and again nearly gets it but Cannon scoots away. Cannon in on a single, they scramble on the edge, and OOB with 46 sec left. Cannon in on a low single, RBY scrambles, and stopped for PD with 3 sec left. End. RT @ 1:36 for RBY

Per 3
RBY takes bottom. RBY works up slowly, and driven back down. Works up again, back and up and out, 5-3. RT still over 1 min for RBY. Stoppage for interlocked fingers with 1 min left. Cannon with a low show, blocked. Another shot by Cannon, blocked. 35 sec left. RBY on a counter gets a TD at the buzzer, 7-3, and with RT, it's an 8-3 decision!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT