ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Olympic Trials Results and discussion thread

If Oliver qualifies the weight look out because this team could medal at every weight.
It’s about as good as it could be. I’d probably rather have Cox and Lee but it’s splitting hairs. Especially since silver is most likely the limit for whoever our 97 is.

Has Cox been interviewed or tweeted anything? I don’t have twitter.

Anyone else concerned Kennedy Blades is one growth spurt away from switching to basketball or volleyball? How tall is she now?

Did Nick lose some steam after losing the Oliver? Just wondering if that is fair to say also?

Sure it is... I'm not agreeing with the other poster that said Yianni didn't care. But for Yianni and Zain to be considered the favorites to meet again in the finals and not make it, there had to be a different level of disappointment than what Nick would have. It's not a knock or an excuse on any of them. It's being human and reality. Letdowns happen in sports, for various reasons. It doesn't in my mind take away from Nick's wins, but that doesn't mean it can't be acknowledged.

I think Kilty Miracle is the first series where there'll be a 3rd match.

It's nice to see lots of NBC Olympics promos during the commercial breaks. Feels like a shot of national encouragement. It looks like NBC is gonna have a lot of unusable Burroughs footage to send to the archives.

Huh? I’m not saying I can’t sign up for twitter but I choose not to. That’s why I asked.

He said that because you can go to anyone's twitter page and see their tweets without signing up for or logging into a twitter account. Just search the person and twitter.

Reactions: PAHURDLER
I don't think Vito likes the physical stuff from Gilman, he's not really shot. Gilman has looked solid and focused all tournament. I think he'd have beaten Lee and Suriano.

Great D by Gilman against a few Vito doubles. Nice job holding off Vito latte, those are the kind of matches he'll need to win overseas.

Why did Vito just settle for the push out there? Damn gotta know how much time is left.

57kg went from being loaded to watered down. Good win for Gilman tho. He’s looking good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT