ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Olympic Trials Results and discussion thread

How did Dake not get the take down when he exposed burroughs? He got the two for the exposure but not the take down? Definitely not up on all freestyle rules lol

Reactions: tewlepz
Was that the first time the ref actually raised the winner’s hand? Most that I have noticed just raised the color band.

Sorry but every time I think of those idiots in the crowd wearing those stupid "C" red sweaters I laugh. Here's to another 3RD place Cornell showing next season in Detroit.

Reactions: LHavenlion
How did Dake not get the take down when he exposed burroughs? He got the two for the exposure but not the take down? Definitely not up on all freestyle rules lol

Agree.. Smith said he will have the td when he gets under both arms; he did and then rolled him.
Looked like 4 pts to me.

Agree.. Smith said he will have the td when he gets under both arms; he did and then rolled him.
Looked like 4 pts to me.

They wont call it a Td in free style until you cover the hips. That merkle style position off to the side just isnt a takedown no matter where your arms are.

8 matches into round II and there still hasn't been a match three forced. It has to be coming at some point you would think ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT