ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Olympic Trials Results and discussion thread

Amen to that. My first one I made the mistake of bending over to pick up something at mile 22. My legs seized up and last 4 was painful.
My one and only Marathon I had a four hour goal. Two miles left looking good. That last miles were brutal. 26 miles with time to spare...but that point 2 I forgot about and could barely keep up a walking pace. Final time 4:01. Still pissed 30’years later...lol

Last edited:
I’m mentally challenged again. I’m streaming NBC sports app and the Mat 2 stream isn’t Mat 2. It’s the main NBC feed which changes mats.

Where is the steady Mat 2?

Again I say, thank you to ESPN for showing how easy this is. No need to complicate with multiple apps, NBC.....

I’m mentally challenged again. I’m streaming NBC sports app and the Mat 2 stream isn’t Mat 2. It’s the main NBC feed which changes mats.

Where is the steady Mat 2?

Again I say, thank you to ESPN for showing how easy this is. No need to complicate with multiple apps, NBC.....
That is mat 2, they talk about other stuff when nothing on their mat.

DT looks bigger than ever to me. He looks even bigger than Bo. I hope that 2018 version of DT is still in there.

NBC App keeps asking me to sign in, I do and it gets stuck on the authentication screen. Peacock worked better for me

DT looked 10lbs bigger than Bo.
I thought he looked huge last night and that just confirmed it to me even more. He’s huge. Haven’t seen that crazy offensive output either. Could be he’s just trying to peak at the Olympics.

Love seeing these matchups. Still pissed Cox doesn’t own a watch that works amd bummed for SLee

Gable could with the whole damn thing. There are two stud HWs and damn they are getting up there in age but are still dominating lol.

HEYYYY at least NBC is putting their heights on here...on some people. I wish they would show everyone’s height.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT