ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Olympic Trials Results and discussion thread

Go watch Yianni vs. McKee earlier. He obviously didn't care.

Look, Yianni's goal was not to be an NCAA champion: it was to be an Olympic champion. That dream just got crushed (until next Olympic cycle) by losing to Oliver. How do you think he feels? I'm not putting down Lee, by the way. Just warning that it might be a mistake to think that Lee is that superior to Yianni.
Just telling ya, this is a really, really, dumb hill to stand on and defend.

And Yianni didn't really care after losing to Oliver yesterday. Did you see his attitude when he beat McKee?

Don't get over your ski tips on the result of this match.
I do have to agree. Those of us watching together mentioned this before the match. I can’t imagine what was in going on in his head before the match. So I’m not willing to give a full pass to nick but he was relentless and it was one of the best freestyle matches I’ve seen.

Reactions: diggerpup
Maybe, rather than as a workout partner, JO should take Zain along to teach him how to live a clean life.
giphy.gif

And Yianni didn't really care after losing to Oliver yesterday. Did you see his attitude when he beat McKee?

Don't get over your ski tips on the result of this match.

Oh he didn't care? Is that why he fought back to score 8 in the second half? I'm not saying Nick has surpassed Yianni or anything, especially in something as crapshoot as freestyle but don't act like Yianni slept walked that match.

Holy Moly Gable picking apart Gwiz with ease. 10-0.

Sadly the app is behind the TV, so results are getting spoiled by the in arena announcer.

Dakes core strength is high.

I thought JB had him in that single. Got sat on his but and yet found his own lift.

Looked to have plenty in the tank for rnd 2

#eatitmanning

The problem with the way Dake just beat jb, is that if he continues his non shooting tactics in Japan, for 1 the officials won't let him do it and he WILL go on the clock, and 2, the Iranians or Russians WILL solve that and just mirror him until he gets the clock.

Well, J'Den is handsome and eloquent and certainly saying the right things there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT