ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Southern scuffle

I heard Nevills is still legally male at this time. So he still qualifies for Men’s Wrestling, for now. ;) 🤪
Is that a midget joke? Come on man. The Brands boys are not crazy, screaming midgets. More like screaming, singing, dirty dancing pale leprechauns.

I actually worked for a lady named Judy Judy
100% facts:
1. I had a student named Crystal Lear. If you guessed her middle name was Chanda....you win a dinner :)
2. I had a student named Richard Dick. Most of his friends called him Dick Squared :)
3. Sadly... I had a brother & sister student whose last name was Boob. They named the boy Louie but they named the girl Iva. I kid you not :( There is more to the story that you will have to ask me about in person.
4. I had a student named Peter Long. On the first day of school I always read the names off to check attendance etc. The computer sheet always had last name and then first. I was reading quickly and announced for "Long Peter".....crap. Lots of laughs. I had him 9th period. When I red-faced apologized he just said "It's Ok...that was the 7th time today" Great cool kid :)

100% facts:
1. I had a student named Crystal Lear. If you guessed her middle name was Chanda....you win a dinner :)
2. I had a student named Richard Dick. Most of his friends called him Dick Squared :)
3. Sadly... I had a brother & sister student whose last name was Boob. They named the boy Louie but they named the girl Iva. I kid you not :( There is more to the story that you will have to ask me about in person.
4. I had a student named Peter Long. On the first day of school I always read the names off to check attendance etc. The computer sheet always had last name and then first. I was reading quickly and announced for "Long Peter".....crap. Lots of laughs. I had him 9th period. When I red-faced apologized he just said "It's Ok...that was the 7th time today" Great cool kid :)
Take a wild guess what specific drug this woman was arrested for:

Reactions: danoftw
100% facts:
There are worse things for a 9th grade boy to be called than "long peter". I am guessing most of us would introduce ourselves at a co ed college party that way, if it were our name.

There are worse things for a 9th grade boy to be called than "long peter". I am guessing most of us would introduce ourselves at a co ed college party that way, if it were our name.
Heck yeah. I would put it on my T-shirt......without the comma :)

If Long Peter doesn’t suit you, there’s always Long Duck Dong
hqdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Cowbell Man

I occasionally used Miles O'Toole in bars in my 20's.

Guy I went to HS with was Richard Head

In the non-dick joke category, I know a girl that after getting married her name is now Kelly Kelly.

Last edited:
Nobody has mentioned the old Penn State b-ball coach, Dick Harder?

I went to school with Hugh Lichter.
*The head of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's Department of Environmental Resources was named Peter Duncan. I laughed
* My son was in the Navy and..early on....was always addressed as "Seaman" I can't tell you the number of times I wrote him and misspelled it. I am so immature :)

*The head of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's Department of Environmental Resources was named Peter Duncan. I laughed
* My son was in the Navy and..early on....was always addressed as "Seaman" I can't tell you the number of times I wrote him and misspelled it. I am so immature :)
When the frost is on the pumpkin it's time for...

Reactions: danoftw
Apologies if posted already but does anyone have a list of the Scuffle Teams and/or Individuals?

Apologies if posted already but does anyone have a list of the Scuffle Teams and/or Individuals?
WrestleStat has the teams and likely individuals associated with those teams. Probably does not have anyone registered independently (such as the PSU guys).

Also, I wouldn't count on the OKST guys listed there -- IIRC Smith said he's sending backups, not starters.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
WrestleStat has the teams and likely individuals associated with those teams. Probably does not have anyone registered independently (such as the PSU guys).

Also, I wouldn't count on the OKST guys listed there -- IIRC Smith said he's sending backups, not starters.
So the risk of getting COVID is too high for Smith to send starters, but it’s an acceptable level of risk for his backups?

They have until Wednesday to enter if I remembwr correctly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT