ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Olympics Wrestling (merged)

It’s only a guess, but I have a feeling he’s really kind of leaning into the “just another competition” mindset, and probably is trying to avoid unnecessary distractions from that.

Who knows though, maybe he has a cold or something. I don’t think it’s a religious reason at all.

Before people jump on me, I'm not judging at all. The only time I've seen this is when people are competing the next day like Katie Ledecky this year. I'm genuinely curious.
Not jumping, I had no idea. To each their own, but if I was an olympian I would be 100% walking or in this case boating.

Reactions: goldenanimal
Any ideas why Brooks doesn't want to participate in the opening ceremonies? He doesn't compete soon. Some sort of religious reason maybe?
Being Christian doesn’t preclude you from opening ceremonies. You truly have a hard on for AB don’t you? I mean seriously..there’s a multitude of reasons it could be. Who cares?

Being Christian doesn’t preclude you from opening ceremonies. You truly have a hard on for AB don’t you? I mean seriously..there’s a multitude of reasons it could be. Who cares?
because it’s interesting.

btw, seeing the rain he might have made a good call!

because it’s interesting.

btw, seeing the rain he might have made a good call!
Maybe it was due to religious reasons. They're in France, where there's a huge population of Muslims. Perhaps a threat was made and it was safest to keep him out.

Do I get an apology for speculating about religious reasons? @pish69

I was wondering if he wanted to wear his 100% Jesus headband and was refused, but maybe heard they were doing a Last Supper reference.
Maybe it was due to religious reasons. They're in France, where there's a huge population of Muslims. Perhaps a threat was made and it was safest to keep him out.
I highly doubt this. HIs profile isn't nearly big enough. However, France does have rules about wearing religious imagery in public, so that could be a potential clash.

It would be funny if it was just about the rain though. I didn't know it was raining when I first asked. All I saw was that he wasn't walking on twitter and went to ask the people I thought might know why.

Reactions: PSUer1989
Yikes. Hope that's not the case. Did you read that somewhere?

I legit can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Was it the heavy metal? The assassins creed guy? Celine Dion?

I think it was the drag queens parodying the Last Supper, but as an atheist, what do I know?

• Haha
Reactions: WildTurk
I think it was the drag queens parodying the Last Supper, but as an atheist, what do I know?

disgusted colin farrell GIF

Reactions: Franklinstheman
okay let’s not get carried away here. that was just weird theatre kid stuff, not a satanic ritual.
Mocking Christian rituals is part of the Satanic religion. It’s literally right from their playbook.

There’s no need to put anything quasi-religious and something like this, there’s no need to have drag queen doing something like this, and an open ceremony, in fact, there’s no need for opening ceremony nonsense.

It is directly mocking a Christian ritual, the holy communion. You don’t want to see that that’s OK, but I’m not watching any Olympic stuff. I’ll get the results and be able to watch it down the road on some YouTube channel.

okay let’s not get carried away here. that was just weird theatre kid stuff, not a satanic ritual.
Check out video of the opening ceremonies of the 2022 Commonwealth Games in England. Looks to me like they brought back Baal and worshipping of the "beast" in that one... although they do it under the veil of slavery and oppression. Thank you but think I can and will get carried. As a Christian I'm taught of this happening more and more the closer to the end of days. Now go ahead and mock me for my beliefs. I'm taught that will happen more and more as well...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT