ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone watching Bama vs Florida?

psu00

Jan 4, 2010
Just saw Florida get a punt locked for a safety. They lined up in huge splits between offensive linemen with a second wall of 3 blockers behind them in front of the punter. The Bama D line literally ran right by the O line in the big gaps and like 4 Bama players were at the punter for the block. The Florida O line didn't block a single person. o_O

Just saw Florida get a punt locked for a safety. They lined up in huge splits between offensive linemen with a second wall of 3 blockers behind them in front of the punter. The Bama D line literally ran right by the O line in the big gaps and like 4 Bama players were at the punter for the block. The Florida O line didn't block a single person. o_O
This game may be over by halftime.

The shield formation...worst ever. There's a reason no nfl teams use it.

They are on the way to 6-4. But because it's the SEC it will be termed "a defensive struggle".

Last edited:
Only reason I care is that 'Bama needs to win (along with Clemson) to ensure the team from columbass does not get into the playoffs.
Otherwise a good game to watch for the college football fan.

Any chance Stanford could jump ohowIhate with a big win over USC?

OL

They are the way to 6-4. But because it's the SEC it will be termed "a defensive struggle".

I thought everyone loved this type of games.. Every time we get a game with scoring everyone complains. So lets enjoy our boring defensive battle.

7-2 Florida just like that.[/QUOTE

My only question is if Florida wins does that knock the $EC out of the playoff? That would be fricken awesome. They would probably start another Civil War... and lose that won too.

If a team loses at home, late in the season, to a team missing their best player, their quarterback.... They aren't one of the best four teams in the country.

Reactions: john4psu
Florida is one of the worst offenses in the country...just horrible.

I would love to see Florida win & keep the SEC out of the top 4 spots

There is a huge difference between a strong defensive effort and a sloppy game. This is fun to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT