ADVERTISEMENT

Articles for Friday

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
more articles than I was expecting

enjoy

CDT: Penn State, Ohio State prepare for 'Super Bowl' -- no, not that Super Bowl

CDT: What's the price of a Penn State vs Ohio State wrestling ticket?

Daily Collegian: Want tickets to No. 1 Penn State wrestling's bout with No. 2 Ohio State? It'll cost you

Daily Collegian: No. 1 Penn State wrestling set to face off against No. 2 Ohio State in a battle of the unbeaten

Daily Collegian: Penn State aims to remain undefeated amid fanfare, injury to Jason Nolf

YourErie.com: Injury alters PSU's look in lead up to Ohio State dual

FloWrestling: Superdual Breakdown -- #2 Ohio State at #1 Penn State

Onward State: The School Of Sanderson -- Inside Penn State's Wrestling Room With Cael

Black Shoe Diaries: Cadet World Champ Aaron Brooks Commits to Penn State Wrestling

Roar Lions Roar: Aaron Brooks Commits to Penn State

FloWrestling: Cadet World Champ Aaron Brooks Makes Verbal Commitment

Herald-Mail Media: Aaron Brooks commits to Penn State

Onward State: Penn State Wrestling Adds Top Recruit Aaron Brooks To 2018 Class

Onward State: Penn state Wrestling's Ohio State Dual Ticket Prices Surge On The Secondary Market

DKPittsburghSports.com: Weight by weight look at Lions' big-time showdown against No. 2 Ohio State

Idaho Statesman: 'The hurt will never go away.' Boise State wrestlers scattered in search of opportunity

FloWrestling: Penn State At The NCAAs -- With Or Without Nolf

Fort Dodge Messenger: Family Business

NJ.com: The best wrestling dual of all-time? No. 1 Penn State vs. No. 2 Ohio State

Tom, thanks again for all of your work compiling these!

Gotta also point out that first pic in the Onward State article about the PSU room, is very Godfather-ish. Somebody's about to get an offer they can't refuse.

AlexBauer-9600-870x580.jpg

Gotta also point out that first pic in the Onward State article about the PSU room, is very Godfather-ish. Somebody's about to get an offer they can't refuse.

"Someday — and that day may never come — I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift on Nathan Tomasello's friend's wedding day."

Reactions: Dogwelder
Somebody's about to get an offer they can't refuse.
Amazing what a good slush fund can afford. Reminds me, I gotta go shake down some 8th graders for some additional camp fees or my Capo Cunningham is gonna be displeased...

Or, it could be a horror movie vibe. That other dude reminds me of Chucky. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT