ADVERTISEMENT

Articles for Thursday

Getting His Priorities Straight

Teske, in the limited time he has spent with the media, has presented himself as a serious competitor who rarely smiles. So, when he said the following, it was the media members who were left smiling, while Teske remain stone-faced.

“I’m really focused on four things. On having fun, working to become the best version of myself, growing a good ‘stache and growing a good mullet. All of them have a pretty solid foundation right now and there’s work to be done…that’s where I’m at,” he said.

Teske, in the limited time he has spent with the media, has presented himself as a serious competitor who rarely smiles. So, when he said the following, it was the media members who were left smiling, while Teske remain stone-faced.

“I’m really focused on four things. On having fun, working to become the best version of myself, growing a good ‘stache and growing a good mullet. All of them have a pretty solid foundation right now and there’s work to be done…that’s where I’m at,” he said.
Cenzo finally got to him.

If you're gonna grow a great mullet, be thankful Bo Nickal can't make your weight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT