ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 Championship Finals

I wonder what O'Toole was telling Carr throughout the match. He kept saying something.

Last year in the B12 finals, Carr won but Otoole was absolutely the aggressor

This year the roles were reversed. Funny how that works

No chance they put Carr and O’Toole on the same side. The blowback would be crazy.
They going to have to unless they move Carr to 6 seed. No way he can be ahead of MM and Ramirez

Seems pretty straightforward to me with Carr as the 4. The loss to Ramirez killed any chance at the 3 with this loss

Hamiti has to be the 5. If Carr wins it this year he will have earned it big time. He’d have to go thru Hamiti quarter, Otoole Semi and hopefully Mitchell in finals

Last edited:
KOT v Carr match was great. Didn't see anything that led me to think that Mesenbrink can't beat either one. Not saying he is favored, just that he is right with them.
Neither will have the opportunity to wrestle in slow motion, like they always do when they wrestle each other.

Reactions: Kale_yeah
O'Toole and Mesenbrink are familiar with each other.....but this is not the Mesenbrink that O'Toole knew before.

No chance they put Carr and O’Toole on the same side. The blowback would be crazy.
They will not have a choice. The only way that happens is by:
1) putting MM at the one which is an insult to KOT
2) putting Carr at the three over Ramirez who has the h2h win and win his conference.

If KOT and Carr are on opposite sides than that is some major tomfoolery with seeding.

Reactions: Psubiomed
Carr and Ramirez seeding

H2H Ramirez 25
Conference finish Ramirez 15
Coaches. Carr is 2 and Ramirez is 3. Does that change now? TBD
RPI Carr will stay ahead 10
Win% both are 22-2. Split
Common opponent
Both lost to O’Toole, both beat Garvin, both beat Heller from Pitt,
Carr beat Olejnik, Ramirez lost
Give Carr 10

Ramirez has 40 for sure. If coaches rank him higher he will be the 3 for sure. If not, quality wins decides it.

Reactions: goldenanimal
I think MM can beat Carr. I think he will out scramble and out pace Carr.

MM will need to avoid scrambles and finish clean against KOT. He is long like Hamiti, but at least against Carr didn't show that high pace. It's a really tall task, but so far MM has been up to it.

I think MM can beat Carr. I think he will out scramble and out pace Carr.

MM will need to avoid scrambles and finish clean against KOT. He is long like Hamiti, but at least against Carr didn't show that high pace. It's a really tall task, but so far MM has been up to it.
O'Toole ain't as long as Hamiti. Nobody is.

Edit: Ed Ruth

😂

Reactions: District four
MM is undefeated while Carr and Ramirez each have two losses. Ramirez beat car so he's gotta be seeded ahead of Carr. That makes it KOT, MM, Ramirez and Carr.

Reactions: Kale_yeah
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT