ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Bassett thread

Anyone getting butt hurt over what bo is doing must live a sad life.
so, to get this right, he can litter social media with posts every hour, but no one is supposed to get sick of it? OK internet boss, I got it. In the real world, if you put yourself out there on SM, then you must accept the good and the bad that comes with it. Let's face it, he is the Livvie Dunne of wrestling, minus the hotness factor.

so, to get this right, he can litter social media with posts every hour, but no one is supposed to get sick of it? OK internet boss, I got it. In the real world, if you put yourself out there on SM, then you must accept the good and the bad that comes with it. Let's face it, he is the Livvie Dunne of wrestling, minus the hotness factor.
That's funny because I don't get Bo's posts "every hour." In fact, I have not gotten one yet. But I am not a stalker either?

Reactions: PSUeng
That's funny because I don't get Bo's posts "every hour." In fact, I have not gotten one yet. But I am not a stalker either?
You don't have to be some creepy stalker to see Bo's post air head! If you have social media others constantly re-post his posts. Do you really not know how social media works?

I do check out the Bo Bassett thread reasonably often. I like to see the news, if any, about Bo's accomplishments or future plans. I do notice that far more of the posts are complaints/defenses of Bo's use of social media. I feel terrible for all those who are obviously forced against their will to read them. Having a person or persons holding your head still and forcing you to devour every last bite while screaming "You WILL finish every last word! There are people in Africa that don't even have internet". I am so glad that I have the freedom to scroll past posts unrelated to my interests. 'MERICA

I dont follow his social media, i really dont do much social media. I will be glad to see these kids at states this yr and I hope to see them wrestling for PSU. If they decide to go elsewhere and not become the best version of themselves, I will be rooting for the kids that PSU sends out against them.

Reactions: Shot of Espresso
I have social media and see far fewer of his posts than posts of people conplaining about him.
If I could only get rid of the innumerable Ice Bath ads I’m getting on social media. There’s a benefit in that hot chicks in thongs are usually shown from the back easing into said Ice Baths, but still. There needs to be some consolidation in the Ice Bath manufacturer market soon - they’re replicating faster than the Burmese pythons on the Everglades

If I could only get rid of the innumerable Ice Bath ads I’m getting on social media. There’s a benefit in that hot chicks in thongs are usually shown from the back easing into said Ice Baths, but still. There needs to be some consolidation in the Ice Bath manufacturer market soon - they’re replicating faster than the Burmese pythons on the Everglades
And there you have it -- someone complaining about too many hot chicks in thongs.

The world is doomed.

• Haha
Reactions: creamery freak
You don't have to be some creepy stalker to see Bo's post air head! If you have social media others constantly re-post his posts. Do you really not know how social media works?
how-to-scroll-click-on-minecraft.jpeg

You're welcome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT