ADVERTISEMENT

Brooks non-issue

I liked the part where Brooks hoped Taylor didn't become the head coach of Oklahoma State just because Brooks beat him. Lol

Gilman is a man of honor! Love it

I liked the part where Brooks hoped Taylor didn't become the head coach of Oklahoma State just because Brooks beat him. Lol

Gilman is a man of honor! Love it
I thought your kind hated Gilman?

Edit to add that Gilman had the best interview today. Very authentic and comfortable in his own skin.

Reactions: Ski and mn78psu83
clutching pearls? Lmao. I'm just watching people turn on him in an instant.

I enjoyed watching him lose to Dake, Cox and Bubba. It's true. But I also like him, and his wrestling style. One of my favorite Penn State wrestlers to watch over the years.
Bro, there was a rumor floating around trials that DT, that nasty MF, doesn’t even raise his chickens free range. WTF!?!?!

Last edited:
Is this true? Anyone out there know this to be true? If that son of a bitch rolls like that he's dead to me....

Dead to me!!!!
One other thing, been posting at 34 and counting for 3 or 4 days now and already have 28 trophy points there. Here, I f***ing have 1!

What's going on? It's like my life is falling apart all around me...

One other thing, been posting at 34 and counting for 3 or 4 days now and already have 28 trophy points there. Here, I f***ing have 1!

What's going on? It's like my life is falling apart all around me...
The first point is a participation trophy.

The rest of the points are earned. The bar to earn points is a lot higher over hear at HVI. 😉

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Couldn’t he have been referring to someone else he beat during the trials?
Could? Absolutely. Taken in context with his comments about Gilman‘s character in relation to the other two new Oklahoma State coaches, and the Taylor “camp” in Lorenzo? It seems less likely to me.

I’m not trying to say I know what happened. I don’t. Just sharing my interpretation of what I heard, even if I don’t want to admit it might be true. Up until this podcast, I was shooting down those who were trying to point to dramatic interpretations of DT’s move. I’d still prefer it be hogwash or at least water under the bridge.

Last edited:
Could? Absolutely. Taken in context with his comments about Gilman‘s character in relation to the other two new Oklahoma State coaches, and the Taylor “camp” in Lorenzo? It seems less likely to me.

I’m not trying to say I know what happened. I don’t. Just sharing my interpretation of what I heard, even if I don’t want to admit it might be true.Up until this podcast, I was shooting down those who were trying to point to dramatic interpretations of DT’s move. I’d still prefer it be howash or at least water under the bridge.
Maybe everything happens for a reason.

Like he knows lol. He got that info directly or indirectly from DT. He didn't care how factual it was before posting.

You think it was DT? I choose to not believe that.

Nittany Lion fans are turning on eachother briefly. Fun

Simba - The Lion King

Like he knows lol. He got that info directly or indirectly from DT. He didn't care how factual it was before posting.

How do you know he got it from DT? How would AB know that it came from DT? AB said he was surprised it took so long to get out. IMHO, this is a bad look for AB, automatically blaming someone "who lost".

How do you know he got it from DT? How would AB know that it came from DT? AB said he was surprised it took so long to get out. IMHO, this is a bad look for AB, automatically blaming someone "who lost".
AB did not outright blame DT. He may have insinuated that it was DT but he did not confirm it was in fact him. DT is not leaving PSU on great terms. Am quite sure this was not the way DT planned on departing PSU. He lost. He has never handled losing well, grade school included lol.

Nit vs Nit feelings are bound to get twisted up. But some interesting comments from Brooks regarding Kennedy and Taylor.

Well, I guess I have to do some social media research to see for myself. That's very disturbing if true.
Yes u need to read the other board where a few insiders have mentioned what transpired and how bridges were burned

@PatMineo22 so it wasn’t adderall?
Are you familiar with them?

They do the same thing and are same kind of medication. lol it’s like you arguing 2 diff brands of the same type of medication.

No it wasn’t adderall, it was vyvanse, which changes nothing. Again hope it’s patched up as I noted, it wasn’t egregious and was a paperwork issue. But they can be sticklers with getting approval before hand. Let’s hope it’s cleared up.

No I didn’t.. you guys are arguing tomato and tamato right now. They are the same kind of medication, it’s not a big deal. Just a smokescreen. Again I hope it works out but arguing semantics of brand of the same type of medication doesn’t change anything.

Hope it gets resolved as I’ve said numerous times!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT