ADVERTISEMENT

David Taylor to Oklahoma State & related news

Because alb409's track record is posting information of interest to PSU. PSU fans have not been regularly talking about the Raneys, Munaretto or Ross coming to PSU.

He is clearly telling PSU fans a big name we're expecting here and thus have mentioned a ton on the boards is going to Oklahoma State and to brace yourselves (so we won't be surprised) At this point, it's obviously not Bo Bassett. Unless he flipped PJ Duke (worst case scenario since Blaze/Forrest aren't ours yet no matter what the "we lead" rumors are), it's almost certainly Blaze or Forrest.
That may well be true ... and how hard would it have been for him to elaborate just that little bit without blowing the kid's glory?

That may well be true ... and how hard would it have been for him to elaborate just that little bit without blowing the kid's glory?
If he gives any kind of hint at this point, the message boards will immediately figure it out and before you know it, it will leak everywhere. Just off of his posting track record, I was able to narrow it down to 2 and guessing which one can be argued both ways. Could I be wrong? Sure but I don't sense that I am.

shocked no way GIF

Let's assume it's Jax. Cael just had his visit this past week, with DT a few weeks before that. Maybe the old "early bird got the worm" trick came into effect here and DT cued Jax in ahead of time as to what his old mentor's pitch would be and DT was able to effectively pre-counter Cael by being first in line.

Marcus Blaze for president! He needs to be in blue and white! ... and red if you consider opponents blood time.

Not wild at all
That would be really crappy. Is that what all of this is referencing? Are we speculating or are you hearing this? KD is in his corner and no NLWC guys, but he usually has KD there, so who knows.

To add, Duke is going to be a monster and out of all of our croots, I think he would be the biggest loss. Maybe LL, too. He looks so much like Dake when he is on the mat, so if he were to follow anyone that makes the most sense to me. Damn. What a crappy thought hah.

Last edited:
That would be really crappy. Is that what all of this is referencing? Are we speculating or are you hearing this? KD is in his corner and no NLWC guys, but he usually has KD there, so who knows.

To add, Duke is going to be a monster and out of all of our croots, I think he would be the biggest loss. Maybe LL, too. He looks so much like Dake when he is on the mat, so if he were to follow anyone that makes the most sense to me. Damn. What a crappy thought hah.
Speculation, but the original tipster on 247 - who is usually really on point - purportedly initially posted that DT had flipped someone, but then he edited it to say DT got one. The latter would seem to mean a recruit or any other possibility, but a flip is far more specific and would mean 1 of like 3 guys from our recruits.

If it’s worst case scenario, I hope that ends the DT simping on here

I don't believe it's Duke flipping however I do believe Dake is going to Oklahoma State.

$ definitely influences decisions though.

Reactions: WEAREPSU_LI
I don't believe it's Duke flipping however I do believe Dake is going to Oklahoma State.

Just so we’re all clear… the only people getting big money at OSU are coaches. So yes on Dake but not on Duke. Richison isn’t paying a cent of NIL and DT hasn’t been using all of our previously allocated NIL to start with. He told Alirez to kick rocks and he wanted less than Buchanan

Richison is willing to pour 10’s of millions into the RTC, staff, endowment and facilities though

Speculation, but the original tipster on 247 - who is usually really on point - purportedly initially posted that DT had flipped someone, but then he edited it to say DT got one. The latter would seem to mean a recruit or any other possibility, but a flip is far more specific and would mean 1 of like 3 guys from our recruits.

If it’s worst case scenario, I hope that ends the DT simping on here
This^^^ I don’t hope DT finished 2nd the next 10 years. Second means momentum. I will pull for Iowa to beat them every year as that will be a positive sign they are not a threat.

The tipster followed up with this:

“Not this one. Do not want to ruin the kids thunder, wont hear till after the weekend if I had to guess.”

Dake is reverse aging but he’s not a kid. It points to a recruit - perhaps one who is tied up this weekend

Reactions: DPJ and WEAREPSU_LI
Just so we’re all clear… the only people getting big money at OSU are coaches. So yes on Dake but not on Duke. Richison isn’t paying a cent of NIL and DT hasn’t been using all of our previously allocated NIL to start with. He told Alirez to kick rocks and he wanted less than Buchanan

Richison is willing to pour 10’s of millions into the RTC, staff, endowment and facilities though
He's smarter than that Slumlord guy then. Good for him. I'm rooting for you guys to get the 2nd best recruits at every weight.

Reactions: AtownPoke
Yeah, I’m not worried about that. I’m worried about alb409s initial post discussing a flip - and he didn’t mean Austin Johnson as that would have been stale news.
I wasn't trying to dispute the worry--the word "flip" is certainly concerning. I am more excited about Duke as a prospect than I've been since we landed AB, personally, so this would be bad news. But the dynasty can still survive if it happens.

Reactions: SlipperyPete12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT