ADVERTISEMENT

Dec 22

A nice swing and a miss by me. Hopefully Beard has the same result and has put more distance between them. I look forward to that match on Wednesday.
If you are watching Wednesday, I am not sure they will have the videos up that quick.

• Haha
Reactions: Str8DBLz
If Grinch doesn't win, I'm shutting it off. I don't care what's on afterwards.

For one @#&$ing time, just let the bad guy win. These kids need to know how the real world works.

Remember @CropDuster507

It's all about perception. For us non-PSU fans, the Nittany Grinches are the bad guys.

s_5b8c9337de6f623a4eb03385.jpg

Order of bouts is up: https://www.rokfin.com/article/2652/December-22nd-Order-of-Bouts

27 matches plus Santa Claus vs. the Grinch. For those debating, the grinch is listed second along with all of the other PSU/NLWC wresters.

Undercard - 5:30 PM ET Start Time
Johnny Devine vs. Baylor Shunk
Jarrett Trombley vs. Brandon Meredith
Alex Urquiza vs. David Evans
Kai Orine vs. Beau Bartlett
Silas Shaw vs. Joey Blumer
Ed Scott vs. Terrell Barraclough
AJ Leitten vs. Bo Pipher
Hunter Lewis vs. Scott Obendorfer
AJ Kovacs vs. Matt Lee
Tyler Barnes vs. Joe Lee
Kai Bele vs. Aurelius Dunbar
Alex Falson vs. Creighton Edsell
Jacob Ferreira vs. Donovon Ball
Tyrie Houghton vs. Austin Hoopes
Deonte Wilson vs. Seth Nevills
Kai Orine vs. Luke Gardner
Colin Lawler vs. Greg Kerkvliet

Main Card - 8:30 PM ET Start Time
Malik Amine vs. Franklin Gomez
Nick Reenan vs. Michael Beard
Santa Claus vs. The Grinch
Ty Walz vs. Kyle Snyder
Emma Bruntil vs. Jen Page
Daniel Bullard vs. Carter Starocci
Hayden Hidlay vs. Brady Berge
Tariq Wilson vs. Nick Lee
Xochitl Mota-Pettis vs. Jane Valencia
Aljamain Sterling vs. Roman Bravo-Young
Bajrang Punia vs. Zain Retherford

The double match with Orine definitely tells me they want to see what Bartlett can do at 149 as compared to Gardner. Gonna be fun.

I have three full size donkeys at my ranch, and putting pants on them would be the last thing I would even think of attempting. Trimming and mending hind feet is my least favorite thing to do, and these are very tame donkeys. per se. Largest comes in at 1000 lb. Smallest pulls 550 lb. But, if any of you are down around Central Texas and want to take an attempt, bring some clothes. I won't even charge you for the attempt, and all I ask in return, is the video rights.
I'm game.

Really looking forward to this event tonight! After hemming and hawing about subscribing to Flo for years and years due to their inability to stream events reliably, I'm switching teams to Rokfin and just signed up. So far I've heard the streaming experience is good and hoping the NLWC can keep the content flowing.

Reactions: Ski and Fatmarc
Really looking forward to this event tonight! After hemming and hawing about subscribing to Flo for years and years due to their inability to stream events reliably, I'm switching teams to Rokfin and just signed up. So far I've heard the streaming experience is good and hoping the NLWC can keep the content flowing.
It may be frustrating finding it on their site, but start early, be patient, their stream is flawless (knock on wood) and there are no breaks between matches. I also heard Willie is gonna be dressed up like an elf for the interviews,if you’re into that type of thing.

Edit: Photoshop/GIF challenge has been issued.

It may be frustrating finding it on their site, but start early, be patient, their stream is flawless (knock on wood) and there are no breaks between matches. I also heard Willie is gonna be dressed up like an elf for the interviews,if you’re into that type of thing.

Thanks. I was hoping it was going to be as easy as going to the NLWC Channel and looking under "Live Streams". No?

I was hoping Willie was going to be dressed as Santa and CP was dressed as the Grinch.

Thanks. I was hoping it was going to be as easy as going to the NLWC Channel and looking under "Live Streams". No?
It’s way simple. Go to NLWC and follow them - then NLWC stuff will always be front and center or a short scroll down the home page will get you to who you follow. Click on NLWC. I follow only 3 channels now.

Reactions: Shot of Espresso

"WE ARE"

Last edited:

I was thinking he might be Santa.

I'm grateful for this event and I fully admit this is nitpicking, but I'd have preferred Kerkvliet to face the more highly touted Heavy. Is that wrong?

I always thought Santa had to be elf like too. How else is going to get down chimneys?

i read 'the night before christmas' to my son last night and in that incontrovertible text, santa is explicitly referred to as an elf. case closed ;)

Reactions: jack66
It’s way simple. Go to NLWC and follow them - then NLWC stuff will always be front and center or a short scroll down the home page will get you to who you follow. Click on NLWC. I follow only 3 channels now.
Thanks for posting this, but I followed NLWC and still always have trouble finding the live event - everytime. They have all the past/recorded events very visible, but not the main event. Only thing close to the live event is a link to the lineup and article. What am I missing? I always eventually figure it out, but it takes me forever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT