ADVERTISEMENT

Desanto

Glad that his injury isn’t serious. While the legitimacy of the default may still be in question by some, I’m pleased that he’s able to compete again. Looking forward to another match with RBY.

200.gif

WOW. What an ugly thread. I'm glad he is OK and look forward to "the rematch." I think RBY was outwrestling and will again but for people to come here and make jokes about it... just WOW.
No worse than there B***S*** that it was an illegal move and the crap said about RBY. HR posters are the biggest bunch of hypocrites I've ever come across. I have no sympathy for them. They wanted Desanto's head on a stack after Nationals when he was at Drexler. But low and behold he's the second coming after he transferred to Iowa. I am happy he's ok, but I do feel he wasn't really hurt either.

Last edited:
Reactions: diggerpup
WOW. What an ugly thread. I'm glad he is OK and look forward to "the rematch." I think RBY was outwrestling and will again but for people to come here and make jokes about it... just WOW.

I agree 100%. We need to do better. ….It is really bad form to make fun of a poor guy that now has to wrestle on a prosthetic leg. ….. …..Oh Lord...….I apologize......I am just a bad human...…:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT