ADVERTISEMENT

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!! Birds - Seahawks NFL Playoff Game Thread

Great that during the introductions of the hawkhead offense players the one from oh-high-ya added a "the" as an extra word which must have cut into the allotted time snippet so the "state" got cut off....

Or maybe with the great education he got in college he really believes he went to The oh-high-ya.......
20-17 Eagles. I always think it’s hilarious when players do the same thing. ie Thee Wright State University!

Serious question...with all the injuries league wide, why don’t they increase the roster size? College is 85 plus walk ons.

Reactions: SheldonJoe2215
I was surprised at the amount of crooked walks and awarding of first downs to the Pats yesterday if anything was remotely in the general neighborhood of the sticks. Yet they'll look at an obvious catch for nine minutes.

Hell, the officiating is regressing so fast they can’t even call the OBVIOUS offside on the play before the Seatttle FG. BOTH of the officials on the LOS missing it? Sad.

DISCLAIMER: I am rooting for the Eagles.

Reactions: Victor E. Bell
Hell, the officiating is regressing so fast they can’t even call the OBVIOUS offside on the play before the Seatttle FG. BOTH of the officials on the LOS missing it? Sad.

DISCLAIMER: I am rooting for the Eagles.

I honestly think replay has hurt the quality of refereeing in the league. If they blow a call the replay booth can overturn it. The problem is the arrogance of the officials prohibit them from admitting they make mistakes and overturning calls. The Saints game today is the perfect example. The last play is exactly why replay was instituted. To be too arrogant to even review it should be grounds for someone be fired, but we all know that will not happen.

Reactions: Victor E. Bell
That’s a ****ing roughing the passer, when he tries to hold him up, but Clowney targeting Wentz is not?

Sanders injured on the last play of the 1st half

wondering if my Birds will have 11 guys to line up on each side of the ball in the 2nd half

smh

Reactions: sluggo72
I honestly think replay has hurt the quality of refereeing in the league. If they blow a call the replay booth can overturn it. The problem is the arrogance of the officials prohibit them from admitting they make mistakes and overturning calls. The Saints game today is the perfect example. The last play is exactly why replay was instituted. To be too arrogant to even review it should be grounds for someone be fired, but we all know that will not happen.

Al Riveron, the NFL “review guru” in NYC, is totally incompetent and has contributed greatly to the poor calls on the field this year by refusing to overrule OBVIOUSLY wrong calls.

Arrogant is too kind a word for the review process and the decisions coming out of the reviews.

I was surprised at the amount of crooked walks and awarding of first downs to the Pats yesterday if anything was remotely in the general neighborhood of the sticks. Yet they'll look at an obvious catch for nine minutes.
Texans were awarded a first down when Hopkins was at least 1.5 yds short of the yard market.

Just take a knee. What did you expect Josh to do in 10 seconds? Because of that Sanders in now injured.

that was Derek Barnett's 11th penalty of the season, and his 4th personal foul.

I get that. Barnett is dumb, but previous criminal history isn’t assessed is it? How is McCown getting pushed down after the play not called, but Barnett is flagged? Very inconsistent.

As he was walking into the locker room at the half, Clowney was inciting the crowd. Most of the people at the game are likely unaware that Clowney caused Wentz to be in the concussion protocol. (I say that as I've gotten multiple texts from people at the game asking me what's up with Carson.) What an a-hole.

No Wentz. No RB Howard. No Alshon Jeffries. No Nelson Agholor. No Lane Johnson. No offensive weapons beside Sanders and Ertz. OUCH!

Certain QB’s line Brady get special treatment. Clowney did target
No doubt. Roethlisberger took a ton of cheap shots in his career. How many did the Ravens get away with over the years. How many blatant cheap shots did Suggs alone get away with on Roethlisberger?

Whoever came up with the idea of the medical tents has certainly earned their money! (Was it a SHARK TANK idea that I missed?)

That said, I think they’re going to need bigger tents.....! :eek:

Reactions: mn78psu83
Birds get a FG on the opening drive of the 2nd half, to make it 6-10, Seahawks.

Hopefully, Doug tells McCown to stop trying to win the game with his legs. There was no excuse for him trying to run the ball in on 3rd & goal.

TD, Seahawks. With the PAT, its 6-17, Seattle, with 8:46 left in the 3rd quarter. :mad::mad:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT